Chapter 7: Molly

⚠️ HEAVY CONTENT! viewer discretion is advised! this chapter contains triggering scenes including: rape, sexual abuse and substance abuse. ⚠️

Maddy's POV-

"fuck! why you running into my room like that! just fucking walk!" i yelled. "oh shit, what's wrong?"

"Aisha and Ahmed are going on a date tomorrow." Perry cries.

"aww come here." i hugged her. "you know what, ifs fair play girl. she got him before you did, i guess. it's fine, there 4 billion more men on this planet and i'm sure at least thousands are perfect for you."

"but that's my best friend Mads!" she cried.

"and i'm your sister Per bear." i told her, "listen to me, just give her some advice, hope for the best and support her. look, you can't be mad at either at them, if he likes her then he likes her, that's your loss."

she sobbed uncontrollably, "what should i tell her?"

"don't say anything about your little crush on him, just tell her what you would do if you went on a date with someone." i explained.

"i've never been on a date." she cried even harder.

"oh my god, well then fucking google it." i said, "look, there's so many tips here."

"alright." she wiped her tears, "screenshot them."

i laughed, "okay. you'll be fine though. trust me, it's not the end of the world. i've been through at least 20 crushes before."

she sniffed and got up off of my bed.

"now lemme go i got hoes to text." i told her as she walked out.

————————————————————————
Isaac 🍆📱

wyd rn?

j talking to one of my friends
wbt u

wanna see?

what's it gonna cost me?
😏

a yes or a no?

hmmm
ima have to say...
yes.

holy shitthats big 🤭🤭————————————————————————

holy shit
thats big 🤭🤭
————————————————————————

i sighed and turned my phone off. i wish he actually liked me.

he always texts me, we've been texting for months now but he's never approached me in person. i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but i decided to keep it from Billie.