Chapter 14: Mom and Dad

Billie's POV-

i slipped my phone out of my pocket and called Aria.

"hey, what's up baby?" she said.

"i need you to come pick me up." i gasped, "i'm at that dodgy alleyway near you."

"i'm coming, what's going on?" she asked. "are you okay?"

"just hurry." i replied before cutting the call.

i pulled off my shirt and tore down the middle of it and wrapped if around my wound, tightening it to secure it. 

i slowly got back on my feet and began walking to the end of the alleyway, before sitting back down to catch my breath. i kept my hand compressed against the wound.

at least this time i was successful.

Aria parked up and hurried towards me, "what the fuck have you done now?"

"i needed to get some money for Ahmed." i panted as she helped me wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"this looks bad, B. you're so stupid! oh my gosh." she scolded, "we're gonna have to go to the hospital."

"fuck." i said as she walked me over to the passenger seat of her car.

"i told you not to involve yourself in that stuff again, Billie. you promised too." she stated, getting in the car.

"Ahmed's skipping school to work, his mom can't afford a lawyer for Mohammed and his dad isn't helping out either." i explained, "someone had to do something."

"well it's not your responsibility." Aria tutted.

"well, i wanted to." i laughed, showing her the wads of cash i stuffed in my pants, "thank god for cargos."

"you dumbass, those guys are gonna kill you." she wore a face of concern.

"they already think they have." i laughed, resting my head on the seat.

"here, wear my sweater." Aria said, taking off her clothes, "you can't go into the hospital like that."

i put on her sweater as she parked up, before he helped me walk.

after they had done stitching me up and whatever, we just sat there for a while and talked. when the doctors ask what had happened, i just said that i had been mugged and they took my wallet.

"you entered their house?" Aria exclaimed, "what the fuck, Billie."

"the money was right there!" i laughed.

"alright, well, i'm gonna go get some coffee. you want some?" she asked.

"yes, thanks love." i replied.

Aria got up to leave, but just as she did my mom and dad walked in.

"Billie, are you okay?" mom asked.

"oh yeah, i'm good." i smiled.

"who are you?" dad asked Aria, who turned back to face me and wonder if she should lie about it or not.

"Aria Rivera, i was in the area." she introduced herself. "friend of Billie's."

"right." mom said, leaving Aria to it, she walked towards me and sat down, "how are you feeling sweetie?"

"i'm okay mom, seriously." i answered.

"what happened?" dad asked.

this was gonna go on for ages. i lied about it and just said that they stole my bike and stuff, at least then they have an explanation as to why my bile's gone.