Chapter 11: Appalled

Billie's POV-

it was dark and colder when i woke up. when i lifted my head up all i could see was the blood on the floor.

was i lucky to survive?

i used my right hand and my body to worm away from the ropes, pulling it upwards until i was all free.

"oh, fuck me." i gasped, looking down at the trail of blood i had made, it smeared all over my clothes.

i grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Aria, it was only 8pm, so she picked up pretty quickly.

"where've you been? i've been calling like crazy." she asked.

"can you come pick me up?" i asked, sending her my location on imessage.

"baby, what's wrong?" she replied.

"i followed Mohammed, but his gang caught me and i got shot." i explained, "i'm only a block away from you."

"holy shit, i'm coming right now." she panicked, "stay on call for me! why did you do that?"

i could hear her driving on the phone, "i was curious."

"too curious, Billie. you could've died!" she yelled.

i coughed up some blood, "yeah, but i didn't."

"oh my god, Billie." i heard her say before i fell unconscious again, my head thumping against the ground, "Billie? Billie!"

the shutters opened agin, my eyes too week to open.

"my angel." i laughed.

"fuck, Billie. where does it hurt baby?" she asked.

"my shoulder." i pointed to it. "these gang motherfuckers missed bad."

she picked me up, "come on, put this arm around me. we can walk slow."

"you're my angel, my saviour." i laughed, looking at her beautiful face.

"get in darling." she said, helping me into the backseat, i laid there with my eyes on the roof.

"my bike." i gasped.

"leave the fucking bike, you're bleeding." Aria began to drive.

"we can't go to a hospital, i'll be in trouble." i told her.

"we're not going to one." she said, stopping at a pharmacy. "i'll be back."

she got back in a minute or so and threw a bag on the seat next to her.

"what's that?" i asked.

"some stuff to treat you." she said, rushing back home. "what the hell where you thinking? to go there?"

"i was worried for god's sake!" i raised my voice.

"fuck, Billie." she scoffed, "you're so lucky he missed."

"hmm." i shrugged.

"put your arm around me." Aria demanded, as i walked into her house.

she brought me upstairs and set me down the bed.

"take your shirt off." she said, opening up a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

"shit." i winced as she poured a good amount onto me.

"that's what you deserve." she scoffed, before grabbing a pair of tweezer thingies.

"what the fuck is that?" i pulled away a little, observing whatever the hell kind of machinery Aria was holding.