Chapter 6: Spoon

Billie's POV-

i returned back to Aria who was half asleep by now and spooned her.

"mhmm." she moaned quietly, "how's your hand."

"it's okay." i said, looking at my knuckles. "it doesn't hurt."

"hm." Aria hummed, turning around to face me.

she opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling. 

"i'm glad you're here." she whispered.

"so am i." i kissed her on the forehead.

her eyes fluttered shut as i took a look around her room, her bed was in the corner of the wall, opposite the bedroom door.

behind me was her nightstand, an opposite that was her closet and then a chest of drawers. in the far back of the room was a small couch, a few plants and stuff for decor.

Aria suddenly pulled my shirt closer towards her to kiss me, moaning slightly, she began using her tongue. i was freaking out and didn't know what to do so i just copied her.

"mmm." she moaned in my mouth.

*

at this point, we where so close together, my shirt still grabbed in between her fist. i'm sure she could feel my dick getting hard because it was poking something, but obviously, because my eyes were shut i didn't know what was touching it.

her other hand rummaged through my hair a little as i tried to shift away, i knew having sex with her right now was not the best idea. i didn't wanna do it if she was feeling like this, and neither was i fully ready.

she pulled herself closer towards me and moaned, thrusting her hips, i realise that she was against my print. i could feel the sensitivity of her clit through her panties as it brushes up against my tip.

i groaned slightly, "are you okay to be doing this right now, Aria?"

"mhm." she moaned, kissing me again.

"are you sure? i mean, you didn't seem like you'd even want me to stay the night earlier, but now this?" i said.

"i mean it, baby. i want it." she begged.

i felt harder at every touch of hers, she pulled herself up into my lap and told me to shift downwards so that my head was touching the pillow.

she leaned over and continued to kiss me, this time with more passion, more aggression. Aria rocked her hips on my print, making me needy.

"you want it?" she asked me, in a low tone.

i felt like i could already burst.

"mhm." i nodded.

"i want it to throb for me first." she demanded.

"it is." i gasped, she grinded on my dick harder.

my sweatpants were half 'feel- through' so it was very, very much throbbing at this point.