Chapter 20: Eighteen

Billie's POV-

"happy birthday baby." Aria giggled, kissing me all over my face and down my neck.

"good morning to you too love." i replied with a smile.

"guess what?" she asked.

"what is it angel?" i replied.

"you're eighteen now, so." she smiled, "i can legally do this."

*

her hands fiddled with my waistband before she began to palm me through my pants.

"oh yeah, that's an eighteenth i'll remember." i chuckled.

Aria slipped her hand beneath my boxers and pulled my dick out, sliding her hands up and down my length.

"fuck." i groaned in our kiss.

while she jerked me off, she gradually getting faster and faster, as my moans got louder and more raspy, she began sucking on my neck and found my sweet spot, causing me to orgasm.

i slipped off her shirt and tangled her hair in between my fingers and pulled her head back, allowing myself to suck on her boobs more.

"ahh yes, Billie!" she moaned.

Luna continued going faster and faster. i began to loose my senses as i continued to suck on her, and in that moment i came. i came all over her hands and my stomach, some even got on my shirt.

"fuck." i grunted, releasing every last bit of cum on her.

she sucked every white spot on her finger and spat some in my mouth.

"taste yourself. birthday baby." she whispered.

i sucked on her fingers a little before she cleaned it all off.

"oh my god." i gasped, throwing my head back.

Aria helped to pull my pants back up before she came to sit next to me, kissing me once, and then twice.

"so this means we can married now?" she asked.

"i think so." i replied, kissing her again. "i think we should wait a few years before we make things fully legal because you know, i got a few months left of school."

"yeah but i quit." she replied.

"like four days ago." i laughed. "it's alright though, we can still figure things out. we have all the time in the world."

i kissed her a few more times before we both got ready for the day. i have something super special planned for today, and hopefully Aria knows nothing about it.

Aria headed home a few hours after breakfast to get dressed into her outfit while i face timed Maddy.

"so did you do it all?" i asked, watching the screen.

"yeah, i managed to do it." Mads replied, "it looks ages for them to pick up though."

"that's fine, thanks so much though, i honestly wouldn't have been able to do it." i smiled.

"don't worry about it! i even managed to snag a discount." she chuckled.

"i hope it's not too, erm cliche." i replied.

"it won't be, it's romantic." she answered, "besides, when are you planning to bring her?"

"hopefully when she gets back." i replied. "i booked the hotel too."

"alright, that's cool. i'm so excited B!" she cheered, "hold on, Isaac's calling, i'll talk to you later okay! bye babe."

"bye Mads! thank you." i replied eagerly before showering and getting dressed for the day.