The Figure

Aerilyn dashed at Orgron, catching him off guard and trying to draw him away from his team. She pierced the ground with her scythe, using it as a bar to swing her body and kick him at his side. 

"Wow, since the scythe is heavy, I can use it for leverage!" 

"Let's combine it with my sound waves!" Musa said. She encased her scythe with her soundwaves and when Aerilyn slammed it into the ground, it created a huge earthquake that sent Orgron flying.

"Musa, you and I will deal with Orgron. You girls deal with the others!" The girls nodded and split up. Using their convergence indefinitely would drain them too much, all they could hope for is to draw the wizards away. "Musa, take him off balance!" 

Musa nodded and slammed her palms on the ground, creating huge soundwaves that forced Orgron down once again. Aerilyn took the opportunity while he was distracted to launch an attack at him. She pierced the ground with her scythe once again. "Need a lift?" Musa asked, Aerilyn smiled and nodded. 

Aerilyn jumped on her scythe and jumped into the air, with Musa give her a boost using her soundwaves, she fell down and  punched Orgron across the face.

He groaned and staggered back, clutching his face. It seemed that his team wasn't doing too well either.

"Orgron, we can't keep up with this much longer." Gantlos said staggering. Orgron gritted his teeth in anger. "We can't leave without getting the last fairy on earth!"

He used a huge energy wave to blast them back. "Wizards to me!" The other wizards joined Orgron and joined hands, opening the black circle. The winx tried to blast the wizards, but the black circle blocked any attacks being launched at the wizards. 

"Great, now what?" Stella asked. Tecna thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. 

"Illusion." The girls looked at Tecna in confusion. "We create an illusion of Roxy on one of us, and when the circle declines, it will go." 

"Right so who's going to do it?" Everyone then turned to Aerilyn. "Of course." 

Tecna and Stella used convergence on Aerilyn. "Optical Illusion!" She was then made to look like Roxy. "I hope this works." 

"There Orgron, the last fairy!" Anagan shouted. 

"Then let the black circle take her!" Aerilyn immediately felt her body being lifted from the ground. The winx grabbed her, making it look as realistic as possible. But soon she slipped out of her grasp and was forced into the black circle. She screamed as she felt her head throbbing in pain. Did Bloom go through this pain? It was unbearable. 

She looked up and saw...a black figure? It seemed to have a silhouette of a man. He grabbed her arm and a spike of pain rushed through her body. And a phrase rang in her head. "Blow it away." 

The same phrase she heard during the day of the rose. What did this figure want? She couldn't even utter a word before the figure threw her out of the circle. The illusion disappeared and the circle dissipated. 

"We've been tricked, she isn't the last fairy!" Orgron shouted. "Wizards, we take our leave!" The wizards then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Aerilyn was helped up by Aisha and groaned while rubbing her head. "You okay Aeri?" Flora asked. 

"Y-Yeah I'm fine...did you see that figure?" The winx looked at each other before shaking their heads. "You saw a figure?" Musa asked. Aerilyn nodded. 

"It was like the one who helped me out of the river back when we did that swamp assignment." Aerilyn frowned as she tried to recall what happened. 

"Maybe it's Isis." Stella said. "I mean who else could it possibly be?"