The White Circle

"Are you trying to kill us?!" Aerilyn held onto the table in the caravan for dear life as Stella drove the van towards their destination.

"Watch out for that tree!" Bloom shouted before Stella quickly swerved to miss it.

"Why aren't we on the road?!" Roxy shouted.

"More importantly, why are we letting Stella drive?!" Musa exclaimed.

"What's a road?" Stella asked before quickly jerking the van to the side to avoid a trunk.

"Stella, you've nearly got us into 5 accidents, let Aisha drive!" Flora shouted as she held onto the chair. Stella hit another hole in the ground, causing everyone to stumble around the place.

"Let Aisha drive!"

Stella grumbled as she sat at the table as Aisha drived, complaining how her driving skills were 'underappreciated'.

"Jesus Stella, who taught you to drive?" Aerilyn asked.

"You have to learn? I mean you just press on the pedal and turn the wheel, what's there to learn?"

"You're going to kill us before the wizards ever get the chance."

They rented some horses, getting a tip from the owner that the farm was a piece or work. Soon enough, they arrived at the ranch. Immediately, they noticed how the surrounding area was dead, literally. The plant life was dead, trees were chopped down.

"God this is terrible, I feel the pain of the plants..." Flora said as she touched the trunk of a chopped down tree.

"This place used to be so lovely..." Roxy said with a sigh. "Now look at it, I can hardly recognise it."

"Breath's Vibrations." Aerilyn used her spell to see inside of the house, immediately seeing something in the barn. A circular object, radiating huge magical energy. "There's something in the barn, and it's emitting huge magical energy."

But before they could go and investigate, a man, presumably the owner Batson came out with an axe, demanding that they get off his property. Bloom tried to ask permission to enter but he quickly declined and they were forced to move out to the surrounding forest.

"I suggest we knock him out." Aerilyn said.

"With a spell? Absolutely not." Musa said.

"That would be a good way to do it to."

"Look, we can't attack him, we just need to find some way to get inside the barn without him knowing, or at least corerce him to letting us in." Bloom stated.

"I highly doubt he'd do the latter." Musa stated. "Sneaking in is the best way to go."

"Or we could knock him out, would make things easier but whatever." Aerilyn muttered under her breath.

"And what about our powers? Believix, making people believe." Stella said.

"In fairies, I doubt he'd let us in, probably would just call the police." Aisha said. "Let's just sneak in like Musa said, better and the most non violent way." She said before giving Aerilyn a look in which she raised her hands in defense. Just then she snapped her gaze over to the trees.

"They're here, the wizards!"

Flora nodded in agreement. The wizards then emerged from the forest.

"Well little fairy, seems like nothing gets past you." Ogron said with a smirk. "Wizards, we capture Roxy and destroy the Winx!"

The Winx instinctively surrounded Roxy.

"Well Orgron, you'll find that to be a tricky task, winx believix!"