Training/ Discovering Tri Nan Og

"Right Roxy, flying is about control and agility." Aisha explained as they flew through the sky.

"And more importantly, speed. A demonstration." Aerilyn stated before dashing off, weaving her way through trees and obstacles with near perfection before returning by their side. "The key is having a hyper awareness of your surroundings."

"And your abilities, never go faster than you can control." Aisha added.

"Now, it's your turn." Aerilyn said to Roxy, gesturing to the forest below them. "Remember, speed and control is key."

Roxy nodded and began flying through the trees, at first it was smooth slaying before she lost control and flew right into a tree and falling onto the ground with a groan.

"Ooh, looks like that hurts." Aisha said.

"Well clearly flying isn't her strong suit - okay Roxy, take 5 and we'll start again!"

Roxy rubbed her head as she stood up and brushed herself off. "Can't wait for Flora's classes again, seems like nature is one thing I'm good at."

They were chatting with each other as Tecna set up the computer to videochat Faragonda, Roxy alongside them talking about how she felt with lesson and - shocker - she had the best lessons with Flora, considering how their powers were similar as th...

They were chatting with each other as Tecna set up the computer to videochat Faragonda, Roxy alongside them talking about how she felt with lesson and - shocker - she had the best lessons with Flora, considering how their powers were similar as they both connected with nature.

When they talked with Faragonda, they decided it would be best if they gave it to her to study and keep out of harm's way. And when Faragonda brought up Roxy studying at Alfea, she immediately declined and was adamant that she was staying in Gardenia and left the place in a bad mood.

"Everyday, I see more and more similarities between the two of you. Both hotheaded as hell." Aerilyn said.

"You're just as violent but subtle about it." Bloom retorted.

"And more verbal."

As they were flying through Gardenia on their daily scouting mission, helicopters surrounded them as people recorded them for the news

"Uh-oh." Aerilyn said as she looked around. "Are we going to get shot?"