Ch. 13 summary

Maddy is fired by the Cookers after finding out about Jess being pregnant and Maddy helping keep it a secret.
Maddy, in maddy fashion, is kind've pissed and without thinking mentions that her and Bryce slept together in the house, which is prohibited since they aren't allowed to have any sex with anybody in the house.
Bryce overhears this and goes off on Maddy.
He kicks her out the room and she completely ends their situationship.
While Maddy is packing she gets a less then comforting visit from Henry in her room though nothing happens.
Maddy tells Jess to give Bryce the shirt she took from him.
She goes out to the car and some not great shit happens.
Bryce finds out that the Cookers couldn't prove Maddy's statement to actually be true though they give him a minor warning. He knows Maddy is likely still angry with him and decides to leave her alone for now and talk to her later when she's more willing to accept his apology.
He gets the shirt back from Jess and hears a strange noise from outside.
Henry is being an evil fuck but Bryce saves Maddy.
He tries to apologize, but Maddy still angry with him and thinking he's only apologizing cause of what just happened, tells Bryce she is grateful for what he just did but that anything they had was over.
Maddy also tells him that she doesn't think love for her exist unless it's toxic and she departs in tears.

Writers note:
I hope this was an okay summary for you if the previous was too much🫶🏽