Chapter 2 A Sticky Situation🍋

AN: Well, this is gonna have smut, obviously. Also, ignore the stupid chapter name, it is what it is.

CW: Non-Con, Blood, maybe some other things, idk

...----...

You find yourself caught by the gator, Monty. You try to get out of his grip and while doing so you get cut by his claws. There is blood running down your right arm, dripping onto the floor. Even though stunned by pain and shock you start to run. It only takes a second for Monty to tackle you to the floor.

His claws sink into you back as your chest meets the floor. This dazes you as you gasp for air. You manage to spin around while trying to fight him off. Your eyes meet his blood red eyes once again. You now realize just how full of lust they are.

You keep trying to get out of his grip but he only claws you more. You struggle to get out, and even though your chest, back, and arms were cut, you manage to fight through the pain and get up.

That didn't last long as he swung his tail knocking you clean off your feet. Your head hit the floor and this was the final blow your body could take. The pain was too much and you felt your vision

starting to fade. You try to push yourself up with your arms but it's futile. You drop and your chest hits the floor again. The last thing you see is those blood red eyes, just staring at you.

...Time Skip...

Your eyes slowly open and you start to look around. Your vision is still fuzzy from hitting your head. When you fully come to your senses, you realize that Monty threw you over his shoulder and is carrying you into his room.

He realized that you had woken up and his grip on you tightened. With any strength you had left, you tried to break free from his grasp and make it out of the door. You couldn't, it was too painful.

*Damn, this hurts.*
*Why, why does this have to happen to me, my life was already horrible and now this.*

The door slammed shut and it sank in that you can't get out of here, you were trapped.

While stuck on that thought you were interrupted when he threw you onto his bed. You feared the worst as he just stared at you lustfully.

The room felt tense and fell eerily silent. That was when he just walked out of the room. This left you confused.

*I can't waste this chance, I have to see if there is any way I can get out of here...or maybe somewhere to hide.*

You searched around and the only place to go is the bathroom connected to his room, his closet, or under the bed.

*Shit, these are all bad choices. What should I do? I already know I can't get out, I've tried to open the door five times.*

Even though you knew it wasn't going to open you still went to try it again. You tried to rip it open and, Woosh! To your surprise the door slid open.

*Fuck*

You looked up to see the rage filled eyes of Monty staring at you. He picked you up by your arm, digging his claws into you. You whimperes when he did this and you realized this caught his attention.

He slammed you down on his bed. There was a pause between this and his next actions. You looked at him puzzled and scared. Your eyes shifted to look at his eyes. Now that his purple glasses slid down and you realized something. He wasn't looking at your face, he was examining you... your body, looking you up and down. He almost looked like he was appreciating you. For some reason this calmed you a little bit.

This was interrupted when you felt a slight burning sensation on your chest and your shirt was on the floor. He grabbed your shirt collar and ripped it off. While doing so his claws cut down your chest.

You winced in pain. He moved lower and grabbed your pants by the waist band and ripped them off your legs. The cold air hit your naked body and you shivered.

He was on his knees on the bed and you were on your back. He pulled your waist to meet his. You could feel his thick member on your thigh. He was going to put it in but you managed to muster out a few words.

"No... please, don't."

This made him pause, only for a second but that was enough for you to say a few more things.

*Fuck, He isn't going to stop.*
"At- At least, don't do it raw, please."

You looked Monty in the eyes, he returned the gaze. This made you look away but you knew he was thinking of something.

He backed up a bit and your legs were now laying on the bed instead of his legs. He made his way to the side of the bed. He climbed on top and was now over top of your chest.

"Suck," Monty demanded.

Your eyes were just looking at his thick member. While stuck in though, you felt a hand grab you h/c hair and jerk your head forward. You gagged but Monty kept moving your head. After some time he let go of your hair but you continued.

Monty got off of you when he thought it was lubbed up enough. He moved to your ass and slid his long tongue in.

"Mmm~"

The noise caught you and Monty off guard. He continued though. A few more moans escaped your mouth but you did your best to contain them.

Monty got back onto the bed and yanked your legs to him. You felt his member on your thigh again, and started to worry. You realized just how big it was.

He lined it up with your hole and your heart was racing. He slid the head in and...

"Mmm- ahh~"

Monty didn't stop though, he rammed it in half way causing you to moan even louder. He gave you no time to adjust, he kept going. His pace was bearable but he was slowly speeding up. You had squeezed your eyes shut in pain.

"Ahhh... aaah~"

He quickly changed his pace and for the first time since he started started railing you, you opened your eyes. He was no longer upright but was over top of you. He propped himself up with his arms. You felt his hand on your chin. He moved your head to make eye contact, his red eyes looked like a pool of blood. You tried to move your head away but he wouldn't let you.

He hit your prostate and this caused you to jolt and moan loudly. He let go of your chin and continued to hit you prostate.

"Aaah, aahh...mmm~"

With each thrust you couldn't contain your moans. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out. You took this chance to catch your breath.
He quickly flipped you over to doggy style. He didn't let you have a break.

"Pl- Please, ahh~, stop. I d-don't, aah~, wa- mmm~ this. PLEA-."

He cuts you off by pushing your head into the pillow and ramming deep. This caused you to arch your back.

He let you come back up and he laid on top of your back. Suddenly you felt pain in your shoulder, He sank his sharp teeth into your shoulder and drew blood.

This pain was interrupted by him ramming every inch into you.

"Aaah, mmm~"

You felt his thick member throbbing inside of you as he shot a huge load into you. You felt him fill your insides as you came as well.

Finally he released his teeth from your shoulder. There was a bit of blood pooled up on the bed along with a lot of cum.

He pulled out and stood at the side of the bed. You tried to get up but your legs had gone completely numb. Monty had gone to the bathroom to get cleaned up a bit. After he came back to the bed and cleaned everything off. He climbed into bed where you had been laying, sore and in pain.

He pulled you closer to him, spooning you. His tail along with his hands wrapped around you.

You felt a rush of emotions, anger being a big one but you couldn't do anything about it.

The room fell silent and you were already exhausted. Sleep soon overtook you as you passed out to Monty's heartbeat.

Word Count: 1448