Chapter 13 A Rising Sun

AN: Well, It’s your first day in a while that Monty has work. Wonder what you’ll do to pass the time? Not much else to say for this one, hope you enjoy the chapter.

…----…

You woke up around 4:30 in the morning. Monty had gotten out of bed and started to get ready for the day. That was when you remembered that the Plex was open again.

Even though you were sleepy you decided to stay up to talk to him for a bit before he left. You heard him start the shower so you knew it was gonna be a bit before he got out. You looked over to your phone and decided to just chill on that for the time being.

…Time Skip…

The bathroom door opened and Monty walked out. He hadn’t seen that you were awake yet. He made his way over to his vanity and sat down. You came up behind him and gave him a hug.

“Good morning Monts.”

“Morning little guy. I didn’t know you were awake.”

You stayed like that for a bit. You told him you just wanted to talk to him a bit before he left.

“Ok, I’m going back to bed. I love you.”

“I love you too, I'll see you later.”

Monty went back to getting ready for the day and you went back to sleep.

(Insert dream here) + …Time Skip…

You opened your eyes to see Monty was gone. You took a minute to fully wake up before getting out of bed.

When you were ready you got up and started to get ready for the day. While getting ready you decided to go explore the Plex more. First you wanted to get f/b/d from the FazPad before continuing your exploration.

You went over to Monty’s closet to see what you wanted to wear. After a bit of looking you picked out one of his hoodies along with the Monty themed pants from the gift shop.

You walked out of his room to see a lot of people. You weren’t used to this so it would take some time to adjust. You started to make your way through the halls down to the FazPad.

…Short Walk Later…

You walked into the FazPad and instead of the usual calm and quiet atmosphere, you found a loud one. You nervously walked in and made your way to the counter and ordered.

Usually when you get your drink you would sit down and relax but you wanted to find somewhere else to go. After some thought, you remembered the spot that Foxy had showed you.

From the FazPad you made your way to his cove. Walking where you knew it was going to be quite annoying with all of these people.

You arrived and as you looked inside you saw Foxy having to deal with some little brats. You walked up to Foxy and told him you would handle it.

“Hey! If you keep fighting I’ll call security and you’ll be hauled out of here,” you said in a stern voice.

After they stopped Foxy said, “Thanks y/n, those two had been at it for like thirty minutes now.”

“Not a problem.”

“So what brings you here?”

“I wanted to relax on the roof spot.”

“Well have fun y/n.”

You made your way up to the crows nest and out onto the roof. You walked over to the spot and sat down. You just relaxed looking at the view with your drink in hand.