Chapter 8 The Others Pt. 2

AN: For the most part this chapter is just meeting and hanging out with Foxy and Bonnie. As always, if you have any suggestions or ideas, lmk.

F/F: favorite flavor F/A: favorite album

…----…

You woke up in the early morning. You didn’t know what woke you up but you knew it was a noise. As you started to come to your senses more, you realized Monty wasn’t in bed.

Your eyes shifted around the room and as they adjusted to how dark the room was, you saw Monty in the bathroom. You realized he was, crying? This took you by surprise but it got worse when he turned a small light on. You saw blood on his arm that was dripping on the counter.

See that made you shift in the bed which made a noise. Monty heard and quickly turned around. You acted like you were asleep and didn’t open your eyes again.

About ten minutes later he climed into bed next to you. He cuddled you a lot more lovingly than usual. That was when you felt a couple tears hit your skin. Monty was still crying but silently so he didn’t wake you. Soon you both fell back asleep but you couldn’t stop thinking about it.

(Wonder what this could mean, guess you’ll have to wait and see. :3)

…Time Skip…

You woke up again but this time, it was 10:32 am. You got out of bed careful to not wake up Monty. You then remembered what you saw the night before and started to feel bad.

You made your way into the bathroom to see if there was anything but there wasn’t. You came back out to see Monty was also awake now.

*Yawn*... “Good morning little guy. I hope you slept well,” said Monty.

“I did, am I gonna meet Bonnie and Foxy today?” you asked.

“Yeah, that was the plan,” Monty replied.

You once again got ready, starting with a shower then getting dressed. You were just finishing up when Monty came into the room. You were so distracted with getting ready you hadn’t noticed that he left.

“You almost ready to go?” Monty asked.

“Yeah, just finished up.” you answered.

Monty picked you up and took you out the doors. You could walk on your own but Monty liked to carry you and you liked him carrying you. As you were walking over there you cuddled up to him and showed as much affection as possible.

Before you reached Bonnie Bowl where Bonnie and Foxy were hanging out, you told Monty to stop.

“Hey Monty,”

“Yeah?”

“When you leave me with them, you go back and relax. Watch your favorite show, have your favorite snack, have some you time. Sort of like a mental health day.”

“Umm… Yeah,” Monty said, a little confused.

“I Just want you to relax and be happy,” You said.

He now took you into Bonnie Bowl. You saw Foxy and Bonnie chatting but when they saw you and Monty, they stopped. Monty made his way to their table, sat down, and then put you on his lap.

“Hey Monty, who’s your friend?” asked Bonnie.

“This is y/n, he will be staying with me and I thought he should meet you,” said Monty.

“Hi Bonnie, hi Foxy,” you said.

“Well hello y/n.” said Bonnie.

“Hey y/n. quiet the treasure, huh.” said Foxy to both you and Monty.