Chapter 18 Drunk Fun 🍋

AN: I got parts of this chapter suggested to me. I thought the ideas were quite good, so here we are. Also just a reminder that I do have a tiktok and will probably put polls up about future chapters and you will be able to vote which one you want next. As always, I'm open to suggestions. Enjoy the chapter.

F/S: favorite snack

...---...

It had been a couple days since the fight. You were still quite happy that you gotta fight him and that he was banned. Safe to say you would never have to see him again. You were sleeping in bed. It was Friday and tomorrow was the last day the plex would be closed because of the incident.

Monty had been up for a bit, he had a plan, but wanted to make sure the others would join. He left the room to go talk with the others.

(Monty's POV)
I took one look back at y/n to make sure that they were still asleep. I really wanted to surprise them with this.

I figured I would go see if the girls were in one of their rooms. They were usually together a lot.

I went to Roxy's room first and knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I figured they were in Chica's. As I made my way to her door I could hear them talking. I knocked on the door and they said to come in.

"Oh, hey Monty!" said Chica.

"You need something?" asked Roxy.

"Well, I did have a plan. I wanted to surprise y/n with something fun tonight." I said.

"What did you have in mind," Chica asked.

"I wanted to throw a small party. Something for our last night off. Plus some drinking and stupid games to go with it." I said.

"Wow, what could go wrong... and where are you gonna get drinks?" asked Roxy.

"I always have drinks," I replied.

"Okay, sounds like a plan!" said Chica excitedly.

I left the room after that, and decided to go find Freddy and Bonnie next. I figured they would be at the bowling alley and I was right. I walked up and got to the point.

"Hey Monty." they both said.
"Hi. I had a plan for tonight, something fun for our last night off... and for y/n." I said.

"Anything specifically planned?" asked Bonnie.

"Just to have some drinks and play some games with it. The rest of the night is left to drunk minds." I said.

"Alright, sounds fine. Just make sure y/n doesn't end up in any worse condition." said Freddy.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to him, I love him too much." I replied

I left after that. Only one person left, Foxy. I never really knew where he was so I just decided to start with his room. I got to the door, and saw it was open. I still knocked, but never got an answer. I peaked in and the room was empty.

*Where could he be?*

I walked back out to the main area and just yelled for him. Nothing else I could really think of.

"Foxy!"

"Foxy!"

"Foxy!"

"Yeah, what do you want⁈"

I looked up and saw Foxy on a huge ship's crows nest. I asked to talk to him and he invited me up. After first I was confused, but I still went up.

When I got up there, he was out on the roof through a hatch. I still followed and he brought me to a little hangout area.

"So this was the space y/n was keeping hidden?" I asked.