The Beginning

Yesterday, Danielle and Haerin had a math test, and today they'd get the results. They were anxious in their seats, they always have to outdo each other. Their math teacher, Mrs. Hwang, started passing out the results.

Once Haerin received her test, her face lit up. She got an A+! She thought there'd be no way Danielle did too. When Danielle received her test, she wasn't as thrilled. She'd gotten an A-, she knew Haerin had done better.

"So, what'd ya get?" Haerin asked with a smirk on her face. She'd seen Danielle's reaction to her score earlier, so she knew what heranswer would be. "I-I got an A-...." Danielle said embarrassed. "Ha! I knew it! I told you I'd always beat you!" Haerin exclaimed still smirking. "Ugh, shut up! Your voice is so annoying! Leave me alone...!" Danielle said getting quite annoyed and frustrated with Haerin. "Whatever, you're just jealous!" She said while waving her test in Danielle's face.

LUNCH PERIOD

Later at lunch, Danielle sat down with her friends Minji and Hanni. Meanwhile, Haerin was with her best friend, Hyein.

DANIELLE'S TABLE

"So, are we dressing up as a group again this year?" Hanni asked as she sat down. "Of course! What should we be though?" Minji said. They all started thinking of who were groups of three. "Hmmm..... Oh! I know! We could go as the PowerPuff Girls! Also- before y'all say anything, hear me out, we just wear minidresses that look like their uniforms and do our hair like theirs. We won't actually look like little kids." Danielle said before taking a bit of her food. "Not a bad idea Dani....maybe Hanni could even attract Yeonjun..!" Minji said with a smirk. Hanni slapped her shoulder, "Shut up!" Minji's smile then fell as she realized Hanni really did like Yeonjun. Dani laughed at them, then took a bite of her lunch.

HAERIN'S TABLE

"So, what are we being for Halloween this year?" Hyein asked Haerin. "Hmmm, I don't know, but it has to be better than whatever Danielle's wearing!" Haerin whisper-shouted. "You two, always competing.....tsk tsk" Hyein scoffed. "You don't understand, that girl is such a little bitch! So annoying, so aggravating, and so petty!" Haerin said taking a bite of bibimbap. Hyein laughed, "I think you're being a little petty here. Anyway, what is she going as?" "Hmmm....." Haerin then looked over to Dani's table. "I think, I think they're being the PowerPuff Girls. So we need to one up that." Haerin was really good at lip reading, so she could make out exactly what they were saying. "Then we could be......angel and devil?" Hyein asked with a mouth full of rice. "Yes! Let's do it. We'll look way better than them in our costumes!"

AFTER SCHOOL

Dani, Minji, and Hanni were all meeting up at the mall to buy the dresses for their costumes."Hey Dani!" Minji said, running up to Danielle with Hanni behind her. "Hey guys! Where are we going to look first?" Dani asked as she looked at the stores. "Umm, that one." Hanni said, pointing to a store that was filled with dresses. They looked around for a bit until they found dresses that were perfect for their costumes. They decided that Dani was going to be Bubbles, Hanni was going to be Buttercup, and Minji was going to be Blossom. They picked out the dresses in their size and went home.

WITH HAERIN AND HYEIN

They met up at a store where they could buy their costumes. They decided that they were going to get a red and a white body suit then put a miniskirt over it. Hyein was going to be the angel and Haerin the devil. They found exactly what they were looking for, then went out to buy their accessories. (Angel: Wings, halo. Devil: Pitchfork, horns.) Once they found everything, they went home to try it on all together.

*ALL IDOLS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY WILL BE THE AGE OF 18 SO IF I MENTION SOMEONE AND IN IRL THEY'RE LIKE 26 IRL THEY'RE 18 IN THIS FF (EXCEPT FOR YOUNGER/OLDER SIBLINGS AND TEACHERS)*

*This is my first time writing one of these so please don't hate, I'm trying my best. Also, if you have any tips please let me know!*