...Or Maybe It Wasn't

*It's the weekend after the previous chapter*

HAERIN'S POV

I decided to finally text Dani.

Dani <3

Hey. I've been thinking about what you said, and we need to talk. Come over, please. -
Seen

- Okay, I'm on my way now. I'll be there soon.
Seen

I waited for her for what felt like forever until she knocked. I got up and opened the door with a soft smile. "Hi, come in." "Hi!" She said with a smile and walked through the door. We both went to sit on the couch and I said, "So, are we going to become anything more than two people who had sex?" I didn't mean to be so straight forward, but I already said it, so I just waited for her to respond. "Uhm, well, I don't know..." she said looking away. "Dani, I need an answer. We can be flings, we can be more. I just need to know what you want."

DANIELLE'S POV

The truth was, I didn't know what I wanted. Well, I knew I wanted Haerin, I just don't know on what way. We've hated each other for so long, wouldn't it be weird if we just started dating? Do I even like Haerin like that? I mean, I'm sexually attracted to her, but am I attracted-attracted to her? I didn't know, so I just said, "Can we, just be...flings? Just for now, I don't know if I'm ready for anything else..."

She leaned a little closer and smiled. "That's ok, Dani. I just want you, no one else, just you." Then she kissed me. She pulled me onto her, so I was sitting on her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she swayed my hips back and forth. She started taking off my hoodie, then I unbuttoned her shirt. I pushed her down gently and kissed her again.

*WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PART CONTAINS 🔞 CONTENT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THAT THEN SKIP THROUGH THIS PART UNTIL THE NEXT BOLD TEXT. I THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TELL WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.*

I then moved down to her neck and she let out a soft moan. Then she push me away and said, "No, last time you took the lead, I'm gonna do that this time..." Then she smirked and pushed me flat down on the couch. The she started kissing and licking my neck as I let out quiet moans. She then took off my bra and started kissing down my body. She suck my nipple hard as I moaned louder.

HAERIN'S POV

I loved hearing her angelic voice, and all the sounds she made. I moved my right hand down to her shorts and stuck it in. I could feel her soaked panties, and smirked as I continued to kiss her soft skin. I started rubbing her, and she moaned so loudly, it was music to my ears. I then took off her shorts and panties and licked her slit. I did exactly what she did to me the other night, and it had the same affect. "H-Haerin! I c-can't hold much l-longer...!" Dani said as she through her head back. "Hmm, suppose I should keep going then..." I smirk again.

I then continue to eat her out as she whimpers and moans. "I-I'm being s-serious!" She whimpered. "I know, so am I." Then she comes hard. I clean her up and kiss her passionately. Her lips are so soft, I loved the feel of them on mine. She licked my bottom lip, signaling me to let her in. I did, and our tongues met once again. I moan softly against her lips as she pulled me as close as possible. Our bodies were one, intertwined with each other. I was lost in the moment.

*THE WEIRD PART IS OVER NOW SO YOU CAN READ FROM HEAR ON!*

A little later Dani fell asleep so I put a blanket over her. I then cuddled her as I also fell asleep.
I woke up to a phone buzzing. It wasn't mine, it was Dani's. I just looked at the caller ID, and it said "Yunjin 💜" Who the actual fuck is Yunjin?!