Spin The Bottle - Minji POV (Bonus Chapter)

When Yeonjun went into the closet with Kazuha, it lit a fire inside me. He looked so smug walking on too. How he do this to Hanni?! He didn't deserve her. She's too good for him.

"Damn her!" Hanni suddenly said. I laughed, "That's what you get for falling for Yeonjun, of all people. He's a total dirt bag, you deserve better." I said the last part more seriously, and looking away from Hanni. I'm just speaking the truth, I wish she'd listen.

When Yeonjun and Kazuha came out of the closet her lipgloss was smeared on the two of their lips. I glared at him.

"Who's next?" Yeonjun asked. "I'll go." Hanni said. She spun and it landed on Beomgyu. She smirked at Yeonjun then went to the closet. Yeonjun set the timer and waited, staring at the closet. He seemed very annoyed, and i kind of did too. Why'd it have to land on one of Yeonjun's minions? They're like, as bad as him!

"Are you ok?" Dani asked looking over at me. "W-what? Oh, yeah I'm ok. I just don't want Hanni getting hurt. Those bastards don't deserve her." I answered angrily. "D-do you....like Hanni?" She asked "Hm? W-what?! No, of course not! She's my, best friend! I just...." I then started blushing in a panic. Dani laughed. "You totally like her! So cute!" I just looked away embarrassed. Why'd she have to call me out?!

*The Closet With Minji And Hanni*

"Why'd you bring me in here? If you wanted to talk to me about something you could have pulled me away out there." I said. "I don't need to talk about anything..." Hanni said with a low voice. "Then what-" I was interrupted by a pair of soft lips. They were Hanni's. She actually kissed me. Oh my god. She actually kissed me! She pulled away and said "I do need your lips..." the she pulled me back in.

She moved down my neck, leaving a hickey on the right side. I moaned softly as she kissed me. She was so gentle, yet so powerful. I loved every second of it! When the 7 minutes were up, I was upset. I wanted it to last forever. But I realized I was blushing like a fuckin' maniac, so I cover my face with my hair. Also to hide the hickey.