Jealousy

HAERIN POV

Who the actual fuck is Yunjin?! Why did she have a heart next to her name?! Did Dani have a girlfriend, a crush?! Or am I just overreacting? I'm probably thinking too much into it. But what if I'm not? What if I'm right? I just watch it ring as I continue to overthink.

DANIELLE POV

I slowly started opening my eyes and look up. I see that Haerin looks mad, and...hurt? What happened? "What's wrong?" I ask, studying her expression. "Nothing. I'm fine." She answers coldly. She was definitely upset. Was she upset with me? What'd I do? "Oh, ok..." I say as I rest my head in her shoulder. She immediately stood up and walked to the kitchen. What the hell?! Why is she being like this? Why....? "Are you sure...?" I ask spitzelt concerned. Something was going on. "I said I'm fine damnit!" She yelled. Why is she angry with me? "Ok, s-sorry..." I aid and went on my phone.

I realized I missed a call from my older sister, Yunjin. So I went to the other room to call her back. "I'll be right back, I have to make a call." I say walking out of the room.

HAERIN POV

Seriously?! She was going to call that "Yunjin" girl wasn't she. In my own house?! Some nerve! I've got to get back at her for this. She can't break me like this and expect me to just move on. What am I, some kind of pushover? Hell no. I'm not taking shit from anybody.

"Hey, I've missed you!" I heard Dani say, her voice muffled through the walls. Missed her? She missed that girl. Ugh! That bitch Yunjin's gonna pay. No one's taking my girl.

MINJI POV *AT SCHOOL*

I was walking through the halls when I noticed Hanni. I was going to go up to her but then I realized she was talking to someone. Yeonjun. Again? What does she see in him? I guess he's okay looking, but he's a total douche bag! I felt like running up to him and ripping his hair right from his head.

I was staring so hard I think there was a hole in his head. Good. I only realized o was clenching my fists and looking like I was going to knock someone out when Dani came up to me. "Hey Minji, are you okay? You seem pretty mad." She said. "Huh? Oh- oh yeah, I'm fine. Totally fine. Everything's great!" I say releasing my fists but gritting my teeth. "Riiiight..." Dani said looking over at Hanni and Yeonjun. "You're jealous. I can tell." "W-what?! Hell no! Why would I be jealous of Yeonjun talking to Hanni? Ridiculous...!" I said fumbling over my words. "You're right. Not Yeonjun talking to Hanni, but Hanni talking to Yeonjun." She smirked. "Ugh! Whatever!" I said walking to our first period class.

HAERIN POV *LUNCH*

"Hey Hyein. Can you do me a favor?" I ask her with hopeful eyes. "Hmmm, depends on the favor...what is it?" She asks while giving me a side-eye. "Weeeeell.....I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend." She nearly choked on her food. "You need me to what?! Why??" She asks coughing. "Because I need to make someone jealous!" I say giving her puppy dog eyes. "Pleaseeeeeee?" "Ugh! Fine. Who is the girl?" She asks rolling her eyes. "Well....its uhm-" "Dani. I'll help. I'll help you all you need." Hyein suddenly interrupts. "How'd you know?" I ask. "You were staring at her, with the eyes." She says in a whisper. I blush, then smile. "Thanks, Hyein."

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Hyein and I were thinking of how to make Dani jealous showing off our fake relationship. "Ooh! I know! We take pictures together and post them on an app she uses a lot!" Hyein yelled out. "Good idea!" We both sat up on my bed and posed. We had our faces pressed together, side to side, and made a heart. I captioned it, "With my girl ❤️", and posted it to Instagram.

DANIELLE POV

I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a notification. It was Haerin. She had posted something. I clicked and it was a picture of Her and Hyein. They seemed a little touchy in the pic. I looked at the caption and it said, "With my girl ❤️". Her, girl? I thought I was her girl? Did she move one from me that fast? Is that why she was acting like that the other day? What the hell is going on? She's the one who wanted to have sex with me in the first place, so why is she throwing me into an old dusty box in the basement?

A tear shed from my eyes as I stared at the photo. The girl was really pretty, and they seemed happy. That made me cry more, and before I knew it I was bawling my eyes out. Why'd she do this to me? What'd I ever do? What'd I do wrong? What-....why....?

At the end of the next day me and Haerin were the only ones still packing up. We were alone in the classroom, together. She was about to leave when I stopped her. "Why?" I asked. "Why what?" She said blankly. "Why'd you leave me? Why'd you start dating that girl so soon? What'd I ever do? Why....?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes again. "Ok, so let me get this straight, you can be with a girl while we're hooking up, but I can't when we're done?" Haerin said getting angry.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend...? I'm not with anybody." I said confused. "Then who's Yunjin? And why does her contact name have a heart?" "You're went through my phone?!" I yelled. "What?! No! I saw it when your phone was ringing and you were asleep." She yelled back. My tears started falling, I couldn't help it. God, why was is such a crybaby?! "Why are you crying?! You broke me." She said with a quiet, upset tone. I couldn't answer. I couldn't speak. "Answer me!" She yelled. "Because..." I said with my tears still pouring like rain. "Because what?! Just say it for gods sake!" She screamed.