Confession -Daerin-

"Because I fucking love you Haerin! I love you so much that when I first told you we couldn't be together I regretted it so much. More than anything else in my life. So much that when I saw you with that girl I couldn't help but cry for almost an hour straight. I dream about you every single fucking night. Of the way you touch me, kiss me, fuck me. The memories make me feel good. Happy. And when I was finally happy I see this. You dating some other bitch. I've been nothing sweet towards you and this is how you repay me? In fact, I love you so much I'd kill for you. Die for you. I'd fucking kill myself if you wanted. If it'd make you happy. Anything to make you happy. I love you, Haerin. Even though I know you do t love me back and probably never want to see me again, I love you." I screamed while still crying. I even fell to my knees.

Haerin just stood there speechless. She even shed a few tears herself. She the kneeled beside me. "I love you too." "W-what?" I said still crying. "I love you Danielle Marsh. And only you." The Haerin kissed me. I missed this. But wait, her girlfriend. I pulled away.

"Haerin! What the hell?! I thought you had a girlfriend...?" "Yeah, about that....thats actually my best friend. I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend to make you jealous. That was when I thought you had a thing with Yunjin. Sorry..." She said hiding her face with her hair, embarrassed. I giggled and brushed her hair out of her face. "It's ok." Then I kissed her again.