Spin The Bottle

WITH HAERIN

"You wanna play?" Hyein asked Haerin. "Uhh, sure." They then walked over and joined the circle, right across from Danielle and Minji. Hanni then also came over and sat next to Dani and Minji.

"Alright, I'll go first." Yeonjun smugly said. He spun it and it landed on Kazuha, one of the prettiest girls in school. They walked over to the closet and Beomgyu set a timer for 7 minutes. Hanni crossed her arms, puffed out her lips and said, "Damn her!" Minji laughed, "That's what you get for falling for Yeonjun, of all people. He's a total dirt bag, you deserve better." She said the last part more seriously, and looking away from Hanni. Hanni just rolled her eyes.

After the 7 minutes they came out and Kazuha's pink lipgloss was smeared, on her and Yeonjun. Hanni glared at Yeonjun, and so did Minji. "Who's next?" Yeonjun asked. "I'll go." Hanni said, still glaring at him. She spun and it landed on Beomgyu. She smirked at Yeonjun then went to the closet. Yeonjun set the timer and waited, staring at the closet. He seemed very annoyed, and when Dani looked at Minji, she did too.

"Are you ok?" Dani asked. "W-what? Oh, yeah I'm ok. I just don't want Hanni getting hurt. Those bastards don't deserve her." Minji answered angrily. Danielle thought about her answer and asked, "D-do you....like Hanni?" "Hm? W-what?! No, of course not! She's my, best friend! I just...." Minji then started blushing in a panic. Dani laughed. "You totally like her! So cute!" Minji just looked away embarrassed.

Hanni and Beomgyu finally came out and it was someone else's turn. "I'll go next!" Haerin said with a smile. She spun the bottle really fast, it took a while to stop. But when it did, she looked up and her smile dropped. The bottle had stopped on none other than Danielle. Haerin then wore that same devious smirk she always has. She stood up and motioned for Dani to come with her to the closet, and Dani followed.

Minji and Hanni were squealing with excitement, while everyone else was whispering in shock and disbelief.

When they entered the closet, Haerin pushed Dani up against the wall. "Hello, Danielle Marsh."