Just A Few Drinks...

Danielle, Minji, and Hanni arrive before Haerin and Hyein, so they're not worried about them. They head over to the drinks and pour one each. Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Soobin then approached them. (This was their party) "Well hello, ladies.." Yeonjun said, however he was only looking at Hanni and smirking. "H-hi," She said, then smiled softly.

"I was wondering if you'd like me to show you around?" He said with a such a smug look. He was so full of himself and thought he could get anyone he wanted. His friends were like that too. Sadly, Hanni fell for his charm. She looked back at Dani and Minji. Then they nodded and she left with Yeonjun.

Dani sighed, "She's not coming back for a while, is she?" "Nope." Minji replied, annoyed. "So-" Beomgyu started but Minji cut him off. "No." She then grabbed Dani'a hand and pulled her away from them. Soobin in and Beomgyu shrugged and went to find their next targets.

"They're so annoying!" Minji exclaimed, glaring at Yeonjun, who was sweet talking Hanni on the other side of the room. "I know! They think their so hot, their really not!" Danielle agreed.

Haerin and Hyein then strutted through the door. Danielle saw them and started staring. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna go get another drink," she said pointing to her empty cup. Minji realized why she was getting another drink, to distract herself from Haerin. "Oh come on!" She shouted, more annoyed than earlier.

Danielle was pouring more into her cup and almost spilled when she saw Haerin again. She looks so good in her costume, it fits her curves really well.... Dani thought to herself. Wait, no! I'm doing it again! I need to get rid of these thoughts! She then chugged what she poured into the cup. She then poured more and walked back over to Minji.

"I see someone's thirsty, huh?" Minji said with a smirk. "Heh, y-yeah. Thirsty." Dani said, taking another sip. "Mhm, I'm not talking about your drinking..." Minji said, then turned Dani's face towards her. Shit, was I staring again?! Danielle then started drinking more. "I don't know what's happening! It's like I can't look away....!" "I know. You like her, just admit it!" Minji nudged her with her elbow. "N-no, I-I can't! We're supposed to be enemies....i can't like her!" Dani yelled, taking another sip.

"Damn, you're drinking that fast aren't you?" Minji said looking into Dani's empty cup. "O-oh? I need more. I can't think like this! Not about Haerin at least..." she then walked back to the drinks and Minji followed. Dani poured another and they stayed in that area.

After Dani finished her 4th she was about to fill it up more when Minji took her cup. "Nope. No more. You're already wasted, you can't drink anymore." "Noooo! I need that, give it backkk!" Dani said drunkenly. "I might give it back to you later." Minji said with a concerned stare. "Fineee." Then Dani walked over to the couch. Minji threw away her cup and followed.

Yeonjun than called out, "Anyone who wants to play spin the bottle come over by the couch!" A bunch of kids came over and sat in a circle, which Dani and Minji were a part of. "Come on, let's go." Minji said, puling Dani's arm. "Nooo, I want to play." Dani said with puppy eyes. Minji rolled her eyes, "Fine." And sat back down next to her.