This Was A One Time Thing...

After the party Dani drove Minji and Hanni to their houses then went home herself. Is Haerin really gonna text me? I mean, why'd she say that in the first place? To talk about what happened? Yeah, no thank you. Dani thought to herself.

*Ding*

Shit. It was Haerin

Ratatouille 🐀🙄
- Heyyy. Come over.
Seen

Now? -
Seen

- Yes now. Pleaseee 🥺
Seen

Fine. I'm on my way. -
Seen

Dani realized she needed to change Haerin's contact name. She changed it to "Haerin 😘". It felt weird, but also right? She was starting to see Haerin differently. It was probably just the drinks, right?

She started to get more nervous the closer she got to Haerin's house. She finally arrived and knocked on the door. She answered in really short shorts and a cropped hoodie. "Hey~ come in!" Haerin said playfully. "O-ok.." Dani said sheepishly.

"Why'd you ask me to come over Haerin?" "Hmmm, come with me!" Haerin said taking Dani's hand and taking her upstairs. Haerin took Dani into her room and closed the door. She then pushed Danielle on the bed and got on top of her.

"I want you Danielle Marsh." Haerin said with the same smirk she always had.

*WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PART CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND 🔞 CONTENT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THAT THEN SKIP THROUGH THIS PART UNTIL THE NEXT BOLD TEXT. I THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TELL WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.*

"You, w-want me?" Dani asked, still in shock by Haerin's actions. "I want you.....to fuck me." Danielle's eyes grew wide. Then she smiled. "Hmm, ok." Then Dani smashed her lips against Haerin's. Her lips were so soft, she wanted this moment to last forever. Haerin smiled as Dani kissed her, she's been dreaming of this for the past 3 days.

Haerin then started to slip Dani's dress off, leaving her in just a bra and panties. Haerin bit her bottom lip. Her curves are so gorgeous... she thought. Then she removed her own top and jumbled back on Danielle. She moved from her lips to her neck. She started sucking her neck as Dani moaned softly. Dani's eyes rolled to the back of her head with pleasure.

"I want to see all of you. Can...can I?" Haerin asked looking into Dani's eyes. Danielle nodded slowly. Haerin removed Dani's bra and panties, then stared. She was just too beautiful. Dani then leaned close and said, "Can, I take off yours to...?" "Yes," Haerin said smiling. Dani undid her bra and started to kiss her cleavage. She then moved down to her stomach, then right above her shorts. "Can I-" Dani started. "Please do..." Haerin said in a low, seductive tone.

Danielle took off her shorts, then her panties. She then started eating Haerin out. She licked and sucked for a while, until Haerin said, "Dani! I'm so c-close! I'm about to come...!" "Exactly my intention..." Dani said before continuing. Haerin continued to moan and grab the sheets. Dani sucked harder and then Haerin yelled out, "Ahh! D-dani! I c-can't take it!" Danielle smirked before looking down. Haerin had come right as she was yelling.

Dani laid on top of Haerin and kissed her more. They stayed like that for a while until Haerin regained her confidence. She took two fingers then stuck them inside of Dani. She continued the fingering as they kiss ever so passionately. Dani moaned against Haerin's soft lips, lost in the moment.

*THE WEIRD PART IS OVER NOW SO YOU CAN READ FROM HEAR ON!*

A while later they fell asleep together, Dani was cuddled up against Haerin. In the morning, Haerin woke up to see Dani still sleeping in her arms. She smiled and got up. She put on clean panties and an oversized T-shirt. She then laid out another pair of shorts and a shirt for Dani when she woke up. Then Haerin went downstairs. Her parents were out of town, so no one was home.

She'd remembered overhearing Danielle tell her friends that her favorite food was chocolate-chip pancakes. So that's what she made. Dani limped downstairs to see a stack of pancakes and a smiling Haerin. Dani then sat down across from the food, it smelled delicious!

"Hey Dani~" Haerin said as she walked up behind her and hugged her. "H-hey Haerin..." "What's wrong?" Haerin asked frowning."I just...this can't happen again...!" Danielle said calmly. "Why? Don't you like me?" Haerin said with an adorable pouting face. "W-well, it's just, we're....we're supposed to hate each other! This is just too much...!" Dani said trying not to simp over Haerin, she looked too cute right now! "Oh. Well, if that's how you feel, that's ok. You can eat the pancakes and then you can leave." Haerin said walking to the couch.

Dani felt a bit guilty, but still ate the pancakes. Haerin was a really good cook! Haerin put on Netflix. Dani would occasionally glance at the Tv in between big bites, she wanted to leave ASAP. When she finished she said, "Thanks for the pancakes, I'll get going now, bye. Oh, I'll return the clothes on Monday!" Dani did before walking out the door. "Ok, bye..." Haerin said, as a tear fell from her eye.