Like A Romance Movie (The End!)

HANNI POV

Minji's...in love with me? I mean we made out once but I didn't think she actually liked me...? Wait- oh my god. I'm a total idiot. How'd I not realize?! She's been wanting to be alone with me, she's been acting awkward around me, and the night at the party... I'm so fucking dumb! You know, whatever. It doesn't matter now. She's walking away. She's walking away, and I can't bring myself to stop her. I'm in shock, I don't know what to think.

Do I like her too? Maybe, but love? I don't want to hurt her, but I don't even know how I feel. Do I even like Yeonjun? Maybe I do, but I think I like Minji more? What's going on?! What do I feel...?

I think I....I think I do like her. But am I sure? I don't want to hurt her... I want to keep her safe. I want her to feel happy, all the time. If anyone hurt her, I'd hurt them more. Wait, I didn't hurt her...did I? Shit, what if I did?! I can't believe this, I probably did...goddmanit...! We swore to each other we'd be together forever and we'd never hurt each other, I promised her. "I p-promised her..." I whispered aloud as I fell to my knees sobbing. I Lena my head up against a wall to calm down. I do love her, I really do.

I need to tell her. I go to the garden and pick three daisies. They are her favorite flowers, and she always says three is her favorite number. She always said that was because her, Dani, and I were bffs, but I think it's for a different reason. We met on September 3rd, and now that I know she's in love with me, that might be why. It's pretty adorable and sweet of you ask me. I was still a little teary, but I made my way over to her.

MINJI POV

I was sitting in the garden behind our school, looking at the pretty flowers. Nothings prettier than Hanni though. I started thinking back on what I said. I started to tear up. Why did I confess?! I just messed everything up so bad! The tears started to fall the more I thought on it.

I was admiring some roses when I felt a tap behind me. I turned around and see Hanni standing there with three daisies. She remembered. "Hey..." she said while holding out the flowers. I took them and said "Hey. You...you remembered." She smiled. "Yeah, yeah I did." Her voice was shaky, like she was trembling. "So why are you-" "I love you too!" Hanni suddenly blurted out. "You...love me too?" I say standing up. "Yes." She said, then pulled me in and kissed me.

HAERIN POV
*1 WEEK LATER*

I was walking in the halls when I found Minji. "Hey, Minji!" I said gong after her. "Oh, hi Haerin. What's up?" She said turning around. "Ok, so I wanted to ask Dani to be my girlfriend, but I need it to be perfect. Can you help me?" I ask excitedly. "Yeah, of course!" She says through a smile.

We go to my house after school and play everything out. We're going to take Hanni and Dani on a double date to their favorite restaurant. Thank god they have the same one. Then after dinner, in the back with all the flowers, plants, and fairy lights, I'm going to ask her with a bouquet of her favorite flowers. White roses, violets, and pink daisies. Minji's gonna do the same, except with red roses and some pretty white plant, Hanni's favorites.

When the night came, I was more ready than ever. After dinner Minji and I took them to the back. "Ok, so there's something we need to talk about..." I say calmly. "Ok?" Dani says smiling. "We've known each other for forever, but until about 4 months ago, I never thought we'd ever like each other. My mindset's changed, and I see you differently. You're not annoying, boring, and a nerd. You're pretty, smart, kind-hearted, and I want you to be mine." I picked the bouquet I was hiding out of the bushes. "Danielle Marsh, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask shyly, handing her the flowers. She takes and says, "Yes, yes of course I will!" She says before hugging me.

MINJI POV

I took Hanni's hand as we walked out the door. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see..."

Once we got to the spot I said, "Hanni, I've loved you from the moment I met you. You're sweet, kind, funny, and really really pretty. It always pained me to see you fool around with those douche bags like Yeonjun. But now, I don't think I have to worry." Then I pulled out the bouquet. "Hanni, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and took the bouquet. "Yes!" The she pulled me in and kissed me. "Your mine, and only mine. Forever, got it?" I said pulling away. "Yes ma'am...!" She said smiling. "Good." I pulled her back in.

DANIELLE POV
LATER

"I'm glad you're all mine now." Haerin said as she grabbed my hand. "Me too." I say as we get into the car. She gets into the drivers seat while I get into the passenger seat. "I'm gonna have to get used to driving, aren't I?" She asked as she started the car. "Yep!" I say while smiling at her. "Ah, my passenger princess." She says as she takes my hand again. I laugh, and she smiles.

"Y'know, today was just like a romance movie!" I say late on the drive home. "I hope it turns out like one too. We get married and have 6 kids." Haerin says moving hand to my thigh. "6 kids?!" "6 kids."

*I AM GOING TO DO BONUS CHAPTERS AFTER THIS SO THERE IS MORE WHEN YOU KEEP SCROLLING!*