NOAH

I am pretty sure Olivia would be the death of me. I barely knew her, but the pull I had to her any time she was around was strong, I had honestly been thinking about her even when she wasn't here. I haven't been with any other girl since seeing her the other day cause she is all I can think of. Seeing her walk in with her perky breast in only a bra and then her ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts made me want to take her to my room and have her screaming my name. But I can't do that cause Trent is on the other side of my wall and I don't want to jeopardize our relationship.

When Olivia started to touch me and move her hands along my stomach it was all I could do to not lose control at her touch. I have never reacted to a female like this. I had to keep my distance, but not allow her to get too close to any one else cause I can't see her be with anyone else.

I calmed myself down and walked in to the living room where a bunch of people were pushed together, mostly dancing, and I see her. She was with Brody one of the freshman players and she was dancing. I watched as she had her back against him and moving her hips to the music while definitely teasing him. The urge in me to go yank her off the dance floor was strong, but I knew too many people would question my motives and while trying to protect her was my motive because she was my best friend's sister, I knew others would think I was jealous, but maybe I was. And I couldn't have Olivia like all the other girls. I had a reputation and that reputation was not a good one, or at least Olivia probably wouldn't like it. The girls I was with knew there would be no relationship and it was all sex. I couldn't do a relationship, I needed to focus on football and making it pro one day. I didn't come from family with money and me making it pro was where mine and my family's life would change.

The girl I was talking with earlier came up beside and whispered something in my ear, but I couldn't make it out due to loud music and being so fixated on Olivia and her dancing with Brody. The girl, who's name I can't remember, was leaving slow kisses on my neck and normally that would be my hint for us to go back to a room, not mine cause I never took girls to my room, but to one of the other guy's rooms. But right now I couldn't take my eyes of Olivia as she moved she finally looked up under her long lashes with pink cheeks and looked right at me and I felt her intense look all the way down my body.

I couldn't take it any more. I was probably about to lose my best friend but Olivia was looking at me with come get me and fuck me eyes and I was about to do exactly that. I left no name girl and yanked her out of the reach of Brody and he went to complain but with one look from me he knew his place and retreated. I took her up the stairs immediately and we went to my room. I closed the door behind us and pinned her up against the door behind us and put both arms around her head while she bite her lip and looked up at me.

"Olivia, please stop. You know I shouldn't do this. Your brother will kill me." I said losing my breath as she touched me slowly moving her hands around my waist trying to pull me closer.

"It can be our little secret." She smiled at me and began tugging at my shirt for me to lift it and I instantly forgot about her brother, which I know makes me a bad friend but Olivia was a godess and I have never felt such a pull toward a girl. I couldn't stop. I finally let go and crashed into her mouth. I kissed her and when she kissed me back I felt like everything in me was burning. I never had such a hot kiss. Her tongue twisted with mine and her hands move to my pants, slowly unbuttoning them as I went to do the same to hers. She pull my pants down and pulled her own pants down as we made our way over to my bed.

She stood in front of me in just a black lacy thong and bra. She pulled my boxers down and got down on her knees as my body was clearly ready for her. She looked up at me sheepishly and grab my dick in her hand I threw my head back afraid I may combust at just her touch and then she slowly brought her sweet mouth to my tip and then she took me all in.

"Oh my God, you will be the death of me." I grasped her head and watched as I pumped in to her. Afraid I was about to go and I didn't want to waste it on her mouth I pulled her head back and pulled her up to me. And I swear she almost pouted. She pushed me back on the bed and I just laid there watching her undo her bra and expose her full and perfect breast. She slowly crawled up to me and we kissed again and I turned her around so she was beneath me. I grabbed for a condom and looked at her for conformation it was ok. She smile and nodded her head yes. I noticed suddenly she had not really said anything else and I swear it felt like she was shaking.

I put the condom on and as I began to get close to her to take her panties off I noticed she was for sure shaking underneath me.

I stopped, realizing that Olivia had her eyes squeezed shut and it look like she had a tear. "Olivia, are you ok?" She didn't respond. I moved to the side off of her as she still laid there but now she was sobbing and repeating "please stop" very quietly. I jumped up and sat her up.

"Olivia, look at me. Look at me," I begged. She started to open her eyes and just looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, Noah. This was a mistake." She started to grab her clothes and I tried to stop her.

I grabbed her arm, "what happened? Did I hurt you? Don't go, let's talk about this." What the fuck just happened.

She got her clothes and shoes back on and the confident Olivia that walked in tonight shot back at me with tear stained cheeks, "Noah, I am broken just please don't tell Trent or anyone this happened and we can put this behind us. Please, I beg you."

She went to leave and I grabbed her arm again trying to get her to stay and explain. She tugged her arm back, "please let me go and don't come after me, I need time." And just like that she left me there alone so confused. What had happened? What made her have a panic attack. I needed answers but for now I let her go.