Olivia

When I had arrived at the lake Britt and Lexi were here already and laying out on a rock that was on a beach area. There were two other girls here. I walked up dropped my stuff beside them, letting them know I was here.

"Hey girl, glad you could make it!" Britt was nice, I couldn't tell if she was genuine or if it was because of my brother, either way I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt. "You know Lexi," Lexi looks up smiling, but not saying anything. Even though I know I can't be mad at her for sleeping with Noah, I can't help but be mad or maybe it's jealously; either way I needed to get over it. Noah wasn't mine and never would be. Britt continued, "the other two girls are Jess and Stacy. They live in our building too." I wave not knowing what to say.

"Britt you didn't tell us that your new friend was a fucking ten, now none of the guys will look my way." Pretty sure it was Jess talking, the comment didn't bother it me it was the comment about the boys.

"Britt, I didn't realize there would be boys coming?" I asked nervously. I am not ready to be around guys in a bathing suit. Yes I took a huge, and I mean huge, step by sleeping with Noah. That was because I felt I could trust him, but knowing guys I have no clue are being here near me with me just in a bathing suit I can feel panicking begin to rise.

"No worries chick, it's your brother and I think Connor and Parker are coming." I relax knowing that nothing would happen with Trent around. "And Jess, trust me, Livy is fucking hot, but all the boys know they can't touch her. Trent is her older brother." I decide to stay put and just ride this out, hopefully it will be a welcoming distraction from my Noah thoughts. I take my shorts and tank off and fix my towel and lay on my back.

The girls are talking about the guys coming and I listen on without interrupting just hoping not too many details about my brother comes up.

"So Livy, we have a question," Stacy chimes in. I prop myself up in my elbows not expecting them to have much to say to me.

I reply, "what?" I am sure I sounded more short than intended, but I just feel like it's going to be about my brother and as much as I love him I do not want to talk about his penis and what he does with it. Total ick, but I play nice and entertain whatever question she has.

"So, a few of us saw you and Noah together a few weeks ago. Ya'll kissed and looked like ya'll pretty much fucking while dancing." I gulp and panic rises as Stacy continues, I hadn't heard anything from anyone so I assumed no one noticed or had forgot from being so wasted. "Are you and Noah a thing?" I look between all the girls and especially at Lexi who is looking away obviously mad.

I come up with something quick, "absolutely not. I was really drunk and we got a little to carried away with dancing. He doesn't view me like that, we're just friends." I stare at the girls hoping they would just drop this especially before Trent got here.

"No Livy, you don't see it but every guy, including Noah, would eat you up if they could." Britt added. "Did ya'll fuck?"

"No," I lied. "Listen there was a moment where we got caught up." I look around hoping Trent wasn't here yet. "Guys, I would really appreciate it if this stayed between us. No one has told Trent and if he finds out, him and Noah will be done. Which would be a shame to lose such a friendship over me, not to mention it would royally mess up the dynamic of the team."

They take the answer and nod, assuming we agree. I lay back down soaking in the sun when I shoot up to my brother yelling at me wanting to know why I was here. As I adjust to the sun and look around I see two other guys and then I lock eyes with Noah.

"Trent, I didn't know you would be here until a little bit ago. Britt invited me this morning and I thought it would be fun." I shrugged trying to play it off. I didn't understand what was the big deal with me being here. Trent was not usually affected by me being around.

"Fine, Livy. I guess that changes my plan a little." He looks back between Britt and then back to Noah. I am so confused. I sit completely up and watch as Conor and Parker drop everything off and run back to get their towel. Noah looks back at me and walks toward us placing his towel beside me.

"Hey," he almost whispers out and I am so affected by him being close.

"Hey, what's wrong with Trent?" I asked confused as Trent walks over to start the charcoal grill he brought, with Britt in tow.

"Coming to the lake is not really what you want to experience while your brother is here." I look at him confused waiting for more of an explanation. "Let's just put it this way, there is no rules coming here. If you want to hook up with someone, there is obviously no rooms....it can easily be that you could be with one person fucking while someone is right beside you watching."

I gasp, "what the fuck? Why would ya'll do that, better yet don't explain..." I throw my hand up not wanting to hear and not to mention why he was here. I am assuming it was to be with Lexi.

"Look, I am only here for Trent, he said he would be drinking and needed someone to drive him back, I am DD."

I laugh, "the fact Lexi is here doesn't help with things?"

"I don't want her. And by the look on your face earlier it seems someone is jealous."

"Noah, I can promise you I am not jealous. I told you, you can fuck or date whoever you want."

He slides close to where he whispers in my ear, "I haven't touched anyone since I touched your tight ass pussy and have no intentions of touching anyone else. Olivia, I only want to fuck one person and that's you." I am pooling in my bathing suit and flushed from head to toe. He gets up and walks to help Trent and leaves me confused. Why would he want me. He can't. As much as I want it we can't and I won't do that to my brother.