NOAH

I am about to lose a freaking nut at the way Olivia is grinding her ass on me. This is so unlike Olivia. She isn't aware of any other person in this room. And whether she cares or not I am concerned about how everyone is looking, including some of my teammates who right now I think are getting hard thinking of themselves in my place, but what I know deep down they are thinking is Trent is going to kill me.

Don Lewis Drifting Sage comes over the stereo and Olivia starts moving in such a sexual way that I can't believe she hasn't had sex. I lose thought of all the worry and get lost in the movement of her hips. She feels my hard cock in her ass and grabs my wrists on her hips and moves up and down, then turning toward me and my hands grab under shirt rubbing her stomach. She looks up with at me with those fuck me eyes and I forget everyone in the building and land my lips on her. She kisses me back deep and hard. She moans with pleasure as she continues to grind on my leg and I am about to combust with lust as it starts to hit me where we are.

"Olivia, we can't do this here." I keep her pace as she continues move.

"Noah, I just want release. I want to not stress for once." I grab her hand we walk into the kitchen, there was a another staircase up to the hallway upstairs through here and I didn't want no one to see me take her to my room. We climb the stairs quickly and get to my room closing the door behind without anyone noticing. Olivia was giggling which I felt like was a for sure sign she was drunk.

"Olivia, I am pretty sure people are going to say something to Trent about our kiss down there." I am pacing thinking of how I would get out of this as she sat on the bed. She slowly stood up and slowly steps out of her shorts and throws her top to the side and she is standing there in just a bra and underwear. And I completely lose my train of thought as I take in how beautiful she is. She moves toward me grabbing my shirt and pulling it slowly over my head. We stand there for a little bit just staring at each other. I know she is drunk, I can't do anything with her.

"Livy, we can't do anything, you're drunk," I say gently rubbing up and down her arms; wanting to grab her and throw her on the bed.

"Noah, I am not drunk. I am tipsy yes, but not drunk. It used to take way more to get me drunk. This little bit of freedom I am feeling, let me feel it and enjoy it. I feel as if nothing has ever happened and we are just two colleges kids who want to fuck." My dick jolts at the idea, but to be honest Olivia would never be a quick fuck. My head is every where and all I can think is when I finally take her, I wouldn't be able to go back.

She grabs my pants turning me and pushing back to the bed and I continue just watching her. She takes her bra and underwear off. I try not to move cause I don't want to scare her. She straddles me. "Noah, I want to fuck tonight. I feel I have the liquid courage and strength. I want you tonight. I have never been so sure."

"Livy, we can do other things, why don't you just slow down." I try sitting up, but she pushes me down. This is so unlike her and I want every bit of it.

"No, I want this tonight." She leans down and starts to kiss me while unbuckling my pants and breaks the kiss to pull them down and I help her freeing my dick. I grab it as it screams for attention, not my hand but it wants Olivia. She returns her mouth to mine and sits on top of me still straddling me, but instead there being a barrier she is grinding up against my dick without it being inside her and I could go off just that. She begins to moan throwing her head back and breaking our kiss.

"Olivia I am fine with this; we don't have to have sex yet, let's take it slow." Part of me doesn't want her to have sex with me cause then she won't need me any more and I have a feeling after I take this I won't be able to turn away from her, even though I know I can't have her for so many reasons.

"Noah, do you have a condom?" She looks at me with pleading eyes. I grab one out of my nightstand and pull it on.

"If it becomes too much let me know. I am going to let you ride me so you can control it." I place myself under her and she sits on top of me about to slide on me she looks at me and expecting fear she smiles. She slowly inches down on me gasping and I fucking growl realizing how fucking tight she is. I may have two pumps in me. She continues to lower herself on me.

"Olivia, you're so fucking beautiful." I grab her hips and start slowly moving and she slowly closes her eyes as she tilts her head back. I am a fucking goner, this girl will forever be mine now.