Noah

Seeing Livy tonight was unexpected and when I went to say hey I had no clue what I was going to say to her and the fact that I propositioned her to tutor me came out of now where. I was actually pretty smart and the math I was having to take that was entry level was an oversight by my counselor. But I froze and was looking for any excuse to spend time with her. There is a strong gravitation pull toward her.

When the boys and I got home tonight there was some girls over and Lexi, one of the girls I had screwed multiple times was one of them. Lexi was aware I was not looking for a relationship, but always came back with hopes of more. She came up to me instantly gliding her hand on my chest.

"Hey Noah, want to go to the back?" She knew I didn't take girls to my room. Honestly the only girl who had ever been there in that way was Olivia, but that didn't go well.

I wiggled out of her reach, "Lexi, I am tired, between practices and studying I think I am just going to call it a night."

Travis, one of my teammates, looked up in confusion. "Wait, what? Noah is actually going to bed without getting his dick wet?" I was almost mad but understood his confusion. I was definitely known for partying and girls, but I have not felt like much of either since Olivia got here.

I went upstairs and laid down and all I could think about was Olivia's perfect round breasts. Her ass and flat stomach and I could picture my face between her legs. I grew hard just thinking about it. I jumped up to take a shower.

I got in the shower and stroked my length thinking about Olivia's mouth wrapped around my dick. As I quickened my pace I saw stars as my release found me. I can't remember the last time I got myself off because I haven't had to. Just the thought of her my release was better than the real thing with any other girl. I was fucked.