Noah

I shouldn't have said what I said, but I couldn't take it. The way she looked in that bathing suit, leaving little to imagination. But I didn't have to imagine, I've seen and touched it all. I wanted it all. I was done trying to hide the fact I wanted her. I was going to make sure she knew it too.

I got up and walked away to help Trent because even though I was going to make my intentions clear, I was not going to do it in front of her brother. I get over to Trent as he is getting the grill going and starting supper.

"Hey man, I did not expect Livy to be here." I grab a beer, closing the lid and sit on top of the cooler, knowing that he loved his sister, but it put a wrench in his plans of fucking Britt tonight.

"Yea, I don't care if she comes to things, but not this. Plus, I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I am a little overwhelmed by her currently. I've been used to it being just me without seeing her except when I would go home and now I feel like she is around every corner." He looks at me with guilt that he had even said that and I just nod silently. "Don't get me wrong I love having her around. I just feel I have to constantly keep an eye out for her." He turns his head away from me. He never told me about her ex boyfriend and I wasn't going to let him know I knew. But I understood why he felt that way.

"Trent, I know it's your sister and she means a lot to you. You mean a lot to me. I will watch her for you tonight. Have fun, but if you fuck Britt, just do it behind a tree or something cause it's not fair to traumatize your sister seeing that tiny dick," I laugh. Trent hits my shoulder hard.

"Shut the fuck up, nothing tiny about this." He keeps cooking and you can tell he's in deep thought.

"Ok man, I trust you. I am not going to drink too much tonight, plus there is not a lot of threats out here away from all the other guys." I silently say except for me.

We all ate burgers, I watched Olivia as she talked easily with the girls and even Parker and Conner. But I wasn't concerned about them because I kept catching her looking over at me with a sudden flush on her cheeks. She was thinking about me as much as I was about her, which was constantly. As it started to get dark, we started a bonfire and everyone started to disperse. I made sure to go sit beside Olivia, to make my claim so those other fuckers would know their place.

I walked up and put my towel down and made sure I gave her space, but close enough I could smell her hair in the wind, it smelt of strawberries. She had slide her shorts on as it started getting dark and still just had her top on. She was looking over at Trent and Britt, as they were definitely getting flirty, and you could tell she was disgusted to see her brother even flirting let alone what they were likely about to do. "Don't worry baby, I told Trent he needed to fuck behind a tree or something so he wouldn't traumatize you."

She turn around and busted out laughing. Her laugh was so pure and contagious, it consumed me. "Noah, I would hope my brother would not want to get it on in front of me. I would hope for not just for my sake, but for his he would realize it's a boundary not to cross." She starts sips on her drink.

"Well, I thought I was helping, I don't think Trent has that much common sense when it comes to his dick. But either way we will see." I watch her as she looks out toward the water and she looks mesmerized, making me mesmerized with her. "You want to go for a walk?" I ask hoping I could still her away.

"Noah, I don't know if  that's a good idea." She looks at me with those eyes that tells me she doesn't want to make things harder than they already are.

"Olivia, it's just a walk."

"I guess." She gets up still in her barely there top and shorts, I am still in just swim trunks but have a t shirt on now. We start walking, its an open area we can even see to the other side of the lake and all that's guiding us is moon light. We walk in silence. I have so many questions and fearful to ask, but I take the plunge.

"Olivia, what happened? Why did we have to end your list so abruptly?"

"I know you didn't need something extra on your plate and just cause we did it once didn't mean I was ready to continue doing it. I don't know, it was just hard and I haven't never been in the situation and didn't know..." she was scrambling for her words and I cut her off with a kiss. I kissed her deeply and held on to her and pulled her in. She didn't fight me and it was what I needed and I know she needed it as well. I had missed it so much. We just melted.