Olivia

I was pacing back and forth in my dorm. I had showered, shaved from top to bottom along with changed my outfit multiple times. I had fifteen minutes and Noah would be here. Why was I so nervous? This is casual and when we are around each other it was so easy and the banter is good. But after him walking away the other night telling me he lied about tutoring just to have an excuse to spend time with me left me in shock and suddenly wanting more things that I can't want. How is it that someone I just met I feel so comfortable and trusting with.

I decided on some simple jean shorts and a t shirt. I did not want to look like I was trying, but I managed to straighten my long brown hair and put mascara on. I looked in the mirror and admired that my running recently seem to be toning my legs more. I have always been a smaller frame and mid height, but with my legs beginning to look tone it was given me a bigger appreciation for my looks.

I was putting away some dirty clothes and heard the knock. He was five minutes early and my stomach felt like something was swimming around in a good way. I opened the door for him and gestured with my hand to come in. "Hey Noah, come in."

"Hey, Olivia." His eyes went straight to legs and ass then finished all the way up. "How is it that you look this good in jean shorts and a t shirt?"

I smiled and shove him in a flirty way, "shut up. I am nothing like the other girls on campus, especially the ones that hang off your arms."

"Livy, you are ten times prettier than them girls, they are all fake." He looked around my room. "Do you not have a roommate?"

"I do, but she won't be here until next semester. Which has been nice having the room to myself." I pause finally smelling the Chinese. "Are we going to just stand here or can we dig in." I am not one to be shy about food.

We open it all and I start to dig in only to look up and see him just staring at me, "what?"

"Livy, it is so hot how you actually eat." I blush.

"We aren't dating, but honestly if we were dating I don't think I have ever been shy about eating around guys." I flashed back to thinking there was really only one guy I ever had that kind of relationship with and he was so mean to me and ultimately was the one who ruined me.

"Hey, earth to Livy, you good?" I look up at him. "You zoned out there for moment."

"It's nothing just thinking of something from a long time ago." I take another bite and change subject. "So I have a list and you're probably going to make fun of me, but it's how I do things. I organize things by lists." I pull my list out and continue to take another bite. I hand the list over to Noah who's eyes grow big at my list and I am instantly turning red, but take another bite to show I am not embarrassed, even though I am.

Olivia's Get Over Past List:

1. go to a party and get drunk

2. have a guy touch me with his mouth all over

3. skinny dip

4. make out in public place

5. dance on a bar

6. learn to give great head

7. climax on a guy's tongue

8. go to a football game

9. ask a random guy on a date

10. have sex

I watched as he studied this and I swear he just adjusted hisself. "Not all of these have to be with you, obviously not making out in public, cause my brother can't find out and I need to ask someone else out. But I figured some of the other stuff would obviously need to be led up to. But simple things to others like going to party and drinking is a big step to me considering that's what led to my horrible past incident; I need someone I can trust to watch me and and everyone and be there in case something happens..." I trail off to take another bite. I try to be nonchalant but deep down I am trying to hide my panic.

"Olivia, I told you I am here for you. In any way you need." The list is put to the side and we finish eating and we start talking about things other than the list; like favorite foods, classes, professors, why he went into football and his hopes of going pro. I told him I want to go into social work. He was laying on my bed as I am sitting on my chair and I almost flip back from pushing it back off the floor and Noah grabs my foot before I could completely fall back and the instant touch cause my breath to leave my body. Noah runs his fingers up my leg slowly rubbing my skin.

"Is this ok I am touching you?"

I whisper out a "yes." I continue to keep eye contact as he moves his hand up to my hips and uses his other hand to bring me back to a straddle like this morning and we are inches from kissing. He pushes my hair back behind my ear and grabs my jaw and licks my lips gently parting them. He whispers, "is this ok?"

I am now whimpering a yes out and he crashes into my mouth and we are back at the same pace as earlier. Everything on my body is tingling with desire. I want this so bad and may just go down to number ten tonight, but I am so scared the panic will begin to rise. Right now though, this is nothing but pure lust and I am here for it. He begins to lay back with me on top of him, which I am sure was strategic of allowing me to control the situation. I can't help but grind against his erection. I feel like I could come off the friction between us.

"Olivia, can I touch your stomach?" I shake my head yes pulling my t shirt above my head giving him full access and he stops and just looks at me. "You are so damn perfect," he starts touching my stomach and still kissing my mouth as he pulls away and tells me, "tell me when you want me to stop, I will go slow and you can stop me if you feel anything coming on." I acknowledge but nodding my head. At this point I only feel one thing coming on and it feels like a orgasm. Although a man has never brought me to one my hand has multiple times and quite honestly multiple times since meeting Noah. He continues to kiss me as his hands wonder up my back around the front and grab my breast through my bra and I instantly moan. Who would of thought something so simple could make me feel close to coming undone.

"Olivia, I have to ask you has any man ever made you cum in any way?" I blush more than I already am and shake my head no. His eyes seem to ignite even more. "Can I take your bra off?"

"Yes, please." I whimper out. He takes my bra off and grabs my breasts in his hands. "You're so fucking perfect Livy." He continues to kiss me and moves from my mouth to my neck to my nipple and wave of pleasure hits me. "Olivia, I am going to make you come off of my mouth and touch."

He continues to twist my nipple with his tongue and hand with the other breast. I continue to grind against him and it's not long before the pleasure builds and I was riding out the best orgasm I have ever had and fall beside Noah as he continues to land small and soft kisses on my mouth.

"Noah, that was amazing."

"Olivia, I don't think I have ever been so turned on so much. Thank you for trusting me with this." He was perched up on his elbow just smiling. I was coming down realizing he had obviously not gone. I reached down to grab him and gently move my hand along his length. He closed his eyes and moaned at my touch. I few strokes above his shorts and he grabbed my hand. "I am good tonight, it was all about you. One step at a time."

I sat up, "did I do something wrong."

He grinned, "absolutely fucking not. Honestly I about went just off of your grinding in my lap. I feel like a school boy. But I think we should move slow. You pick the pace, but I think one thing at a time."

I laid back down beside him and I was still topless, but now we were under the covers. I expected him to leave, but instead he wrapped me in his arms and at some point I drifted off to sleep and knowing he would be gone in the morning.