Chapter 25

Rathnama's POV

Inside the camber I, Udaiyar, Raniyamma, Imayazhan were conversing with stern face..Imayazhan was literally arguing with all three of us until we heard loud scream of attendees...

We rushed outside only to witness my chamber burning in the fire.... Attendees and guards were trying their best to resolve it... But no use the fire spreading faster...

Before all Imayazhan ran towards the fire and entered the chamber... It happened in fraction of second....all were shocked by his action....

He emerged out of the flames carrying someone's half burnt body in his arms.... Its a women... But who???

My eyes widened in shock when I realized who it was...

"Kuyili"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's an open ground people were surrounded the place and watching what happening in front of them...

I stood next to Raniyamma she was sheding silent tears seeing her daughter's screams and crying ...

But neither me nor The emperor was in the position to acknowledge it...

The king gave the right to punish that animal in Imayazhan's hands.....

Princess mathiyazhini and her daughter Kathambari fell on Imaiyan's feet pleading him not to punish her husband who is culprit behind Kuyili's horrible end....

Imayazhan said something to her which we couldn't hear and she fell back with her eyes wide in shock.... She was frightened and looked up where the King stood and immediately she pulled her daughter back.... Letting go of Imaiyan to do his job....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Imaiyan was drenched in that man's blood.... There was complete silence Prevailed even the crowd kept silent and stopped talking with themselves too.. Seeing their charming prince turns as an merciless demon right in front of them......

He kneeled and screamed at high voice that made everyone scared and take a step back.... Ranniyama was shocked she couldn't belive her son can be like this too... He always been carefree and joyous prince.... Udaiyar was dangerous and all have that fear of his anger... with Imayazhan it's never that kind of fear..... But that day Imaiyan looked even more scariest than his elder brother....

Another shocking thing happened in a fraction of second.... Imaiyan killed himself by digging his own kuruval(small knife) on his chest.....

"Imaiyaaaaaaaaaa"

I woke up immediately hearing Udaiyar's scream... I was taking heavy breaths..... It's not a bad dream... It's what happened in the past.... Which I didn't expected nor could stop from happening.... Everything happened right in front of my eyes but I couldn't do anything... I was helpless...

I got down from the bed and  splashed water on my face from the flower vase rapidly....

I won't let the same happen again........ I said to myself repeatedly..... My heart were throbbing at high pace