Destined Encounter: The Beginnings of Connection

Ishan pov

It had been written in my fate that I would have an arranged marriage. 

You must be thinking why? Well, I also don't know the answer.

 But I know one thing in our family, almost everybody had an arranged marriage and they took this as a tradition to follow, and now I have to follow it.

 It's not like my family is close-minded; they are open-minded, especially my brother who loves me more than anything and spoils me. 

My papa is a businessman and ranks among the top 10 richest businessmen in India. We have a very decent life.

 Currently, I am a university student studying for my Masters. After completing my Masters, I don't know what will happen to me.

 Today, a guy will come to see me. I don't have any idea who he is, how he looks, and so much more. 

It all started when my father came to my room weeks ago. 

I was studying for the upcoming semesters when I heard a soft knock on the door. 

Without looking up from my book, I said, "Come in." 

"Ishu?" my father called out. 

I looked up and saw his eyes filled with love, a slight smile on his face.

 I knew he had something important to discuss. 

"Yes, Papa?" I replied, setting my books aside.

 He took a seat next to me and sighed.

 "Ishu, you know how important family values are to us. We have always followed the tradition of arranged marriages, and now it's your turn."

 I felt a mixture of confusion and curiosity.

 "But Papa, why? Can't I choose my own partner?" 

He placed a hand on my shoulder, his touch reassuring.

 "Ishu, I understand your desire for independence, but trust me, this is for your happiness. We have found a suitable match for you, someone who will cherish and support you. Please, give it a chance."

 Reluctantly, I nodded. Deep down, I knew my family's intentions were pure. They only wanted the best for me.

 Little did I know that this would mark the beginning of a life-changing journey, filled with unexpected twists and turns, love, and self-discovery.

 As the day approached, my heart raced with nervous anticipation.

 Who was this mysterious guy who was coming to see me? Would we have any connection? Would he understand my dreams and aspirations? A million questions swirled in my mind as I prepared myself to meet my potential life partner.

 Little did I know that destiny had a plan, one that would challenge my beliefs, push me out of my comfort zone, and ultimately lead me to discover the true meaning of love and companionship. 

The story of my arranged marriage would unfold in ways I never expected, proving that sometimes, fate has a way of surprising us and guiding us towards our greatest happiness.

Shubhman pov

In the vibrant and bustling city of Mumbai, India, where skyscrapers touched the heavens and the streets were alive with a symphony of sounds, lived a young man named Shubman Gill. 

As the youngest business tycoon and the wealthiest man in the country, Shubhman's life was a whirlwind of success and luxury.

 However, behind the glitz and glamor, a storm was brewing within him.