The Enchanted Dawn: A Tale of Love and Family

The Gill family arrived in Mumbai and headed straight to their home.

 Exhausted from the journey, they all decided to take a nap since it was Sunday and no one had to go to work. 

In the evening, everyone gathered in the garden to spend some quality family time together.

 It was then that Ishan decided to ask his mother-in-law and father-in-law about his job prospects. 

"Mom, Dad," Ishan said. 

"Yes, beta, what is it?" Mrs. Gill replied. 

"I was thinking that since there's still a month before the results come out, I should look for a job in the meantime," Ishan explained. 

"That's a great idea, Ishan! Why not?" Mr. Gill said enthusiastically. 

"Yes, beta, this is a decision about your life, and as you know, whatever you decide, we'll happily support you," Mrs. Gill said with a smile.

 Ishan felt happy and relieved after hearing their encouraging words. 

"But I have one request, beta," Mr. Gill said.

 "What is it, Dad?" Ishan asked.

 "Why look for a job elsewhere when you can join our company, Gill Industries?" Mr. Gill suggested. 

"Yes, Ishu, Papa is right. We have an opening for an HR position, and since you just gave your MBA exam, this would be a great opportunity for you," Shubman chimed in.

 "But the results aren't out yet. How can I join?" Ishan asked, puzzled. 

"Oh, Ishan, we know you're brilliant, and we're confident you'll ace this exam," Mr. Gill said, beaming with pride for his son-in-law.

 "Okay, Papa. Should I start from tomorrow?" Ishan asked, eager to begin. 

"Of course! Why not?" Mr. Gill replied.

 "Be careful, Shubhi. Don't give my son too much work," Mrs. Gill cautioned.

 "Mom, you know I'm your son too," Shubman protested.

 "I don't care. I just don't want my son to be overworked," Mrs. Gill said, ignoring Shubman's whines.

Ishan beamed at his beloved spouse and family, who exuded love and support.

 "Ishu?" his sister-in-law, Shahneel, called out. 

"Yes, Didi?" Ishan replied. 

"Just be careful, okay? The sweet and loving husband you see right now isn't the same at the office," Shahneel warned.

 "I don't know what happens to him there, but it's like he transforms into a completely different person."

 "I'm not that strict, Didi," Shubman interjected with a sheepish grin.

 "Ask your employees, and they'll tell you," Shahneel countered.

 "Don't scold Ishan, Shubi," Mrs. Gill, intervened.

 "I know he'd never do anything wrong, but if he does, I'm sure I'll handle it well," Shubman assured her. 

Ishan glanced at his husband, his eyes filled with adoration.

 "And Mom, if he does scold me, I'll come running to you," Ishan said, his tone playful yet sincere.

 "That's right, he will," Mrs. Gill affirmed.

 "Arre, this is unfair! You're all ganging up against me," Shubman exclaimed, feigning exasperation. 

"One more thing, Shubi," Mrs. Gill said, turning to her son.