The Fragile Thread of Fate: A Love Story Interrupted

"No Shreyansh please once again go through it and make sure the advertisement reaches a wider audience," Ishan said to his manager Shreyansh.

"Sure sir, anything else," Shreyansh said.

"No that's all," Ishan said.

Shreyansh then took the files and left from there.

Ishan's life seemed to be going well, with his work bringing him joy and fulfillment.

 However, in every paradise, there are always a few sour notes.

 Rumors about him had started circulating, tarnishing his happiness.

 People had the audacity to spread gossip that Ishan had married Shubman solely for money.

 These harsh words deeply hurt Ishan, as he despised such people and their baseless accusations.

Despite the negativity surrounding him, Ishan found solace in his loving family.

 It had been two weeks since he started working, and every evening when he returned home, his mother-in-law treated him like a precious baby.

 She insisted he rest and strictly prohibited him from entering the kitchen. 

Having such caring and supportive in-laws was a true blessing for Ishan. 

Ishan's sister-in-law, a talented fashion designer, often joined them for post-work discussions.

 As they sat together, the trio would share stories about their day in the office. 

Ishan cherished these conversations, as they brought a sense of comfort and belonging.

 His sister-in-law's presence added an extra layer of warmth to their already close-knit family.

When it came to Shubman, Ishan struggled to find the right words to describe him.

 Undoubtedly, Shubman was an exceptional partner in every aspect of their relationship.

 However, in the office, Shubman appeared a little distant and cold. 

Despite this, he always attended to Ishan's needs and took great care of him. 

Ishan's heart melted whenever they engaged in their late-night talks, expressing their deepest thoughts and desires.

 The tender cuddles and stolen kisses from Shubman made Ishan blush deeply, igniting a spark of love that couldn't be denied.

Ishan was lost in his thoughts when suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted his musings.

 "Come in," Ishan called out, inviting the visitor inside. 

A peon entered the room, delivering a message. 

"Sir, Shubman saab aapko lunch ke liye bula rahe hai," the peon informed him. 

"thik hai, unhe bol dijiye main aa raha hun," Ishan replied. 

The peon acknowledged and left the room.

 Ishan swiftly closed all his files and made his way to their penthouse.

 As Ishan opened the door to their penthouse, he found Shubman sitting comfortably on the couch. 

"Hi, baby," Ishan greeted him with a smile, moving to sit on his lap. 

"Hey, love," Shubman replied, wrapping his arms around Ishan's waist affectionately.

 Curious, Ishan asked, "What were you thinking about?" 

Shubman chuckled softly and replied, "I was lost in thoughts about you."