Love in the Rain

As the day progressed, Ishan and Shubman delved into their respective tasks with diligence and determination. Despite the workload, their hearts remained light, fueled by the knowledge that they were together, facing challenges as a team.

Hours passed in a blur of meetings, emails, and phone calls, but as the clock struck eight, they found themselves finally wrapping up their work for the day. Ishan stretched his arms above his head, feeling a sense of accomplishment wash over him.

"Ready for that reward?" Shubman asked with a playful glint in his eyes as they exited the office.

Ishan grinned, his curiosity piqued. "Absolutely! par reward kya hai?" he inquired.

 Shubman glanced at Ishan with a smile. "Hmm...aaj waise baarish hone wali hai," he said, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Ishan looked at Shubman with amusement, a playful glint in his eyes. "Don't tell me ki ham baarish me bheegne wale hai," Ishan said, his excitement palpable. "Yes, ham bheegne wale hai par jyada nahi," Shubman replied with a smirk.

 Ishan pouted, his bottom lip jutting out in a cute manner. "Aapko pata hai na ye meri bucket list me hai aur papa, bhaiya aur mumma mana karte the, toh bas jyada nahi, bas 1 ghanta bhigunga please," Ishan pleaded, his eyes wide with anticipation. 

"Ok thik hai, ab bhigna hai toh jaldi chalo," Shubman conceded, a smile playing on his lips. Ishan wasted no time and ran towards the car, his excitement infectious. Shubman chuckled, following him to the car. 

He decided to take Ishan to a park where they could enjoy the rain in peace, away from prying eyes. As they reached the park, Shubman parked the car, and the rain started pouring heavily. Ishan couldn't contain his joy and ran out of the car, jumping around in the rain. 

Shubman stood there, watching Ishan with adoration. The way his wet hair clung to his forehead, the sound of his laughter, the sight of his flushed cheeks—Shubman was mesmerized by Ishan's beauty. 

He realized in that moment that he was truly in love with him. It had been 3 months since their marriage, yet every day felt like a new beginning. Ishan caught Shubman's loving gaze and approached him, pulling him into a dance. 

They swayed to the rhythm of the rain, lost in each other's presence. After a while, Shubman wrapped his arms around Ishan's waist, drawing him closer. Ishan reciprocated by encircling his arms around Shubman's neck.

 Their faces inches apart, their breaths mingling, their noses touching—there was an undeniable tension between them. Ishan leaned in and captured Shubman's lips in a tender kiss. Shubman responded with equal fervor, deepening the kiss as he pulled Ishan closer, their love sealed in the embrace of the rain.

Shubman broke away from the kiss and glanced at Ishan, whose face was flushed and his lips curled into a bashful smile. Shubman planted a soft kiss on his forehead, and they lingered there for a moment before returning to their car.

 Shubman opened the door and helped Ishan settle in, then grabbed a towel from the back seat to dry his damp hair. Ishan gazed at Shubman with adoring eyes as Shubman leaned in to graze his lips with another kiss before sliding into the driver's seat. 

With the engine humming to life, Shubman reached out and caressed Ishan's thigh. "Sweetheart..." Shubman called out. "Yes?" Ishan replied. "Are you hungry?" Shubman asked. "Yes, very much, but I got a message from Mom saying that Dad, Mom, and Didi went out for some work and will be back late," Ishan said. 

"Really?" Shubman exclaimed, his voice tinged with excitement. "Yes...but why are you getting so excited?" Ishan asked. "Nothing, baby...you'll find out when we get home," Shubman said, his words leaving Ishan momentarily perplexed. 

He shrugged it off and turned his attention to the bustling streets outside the window. Shubman's mind raced with giddy anticipation at the thought of spending more private time with his beloved.

 However, his reverie was interrupted by the sudden ringing of his phone. In his excitement, he put it on speaker. "Broooooooooo..." Abhishek's voice boomed through the phone. "What is it? Why are you yelling?" Shubman asked.

 "Mayank..." Abhishek began hesitantly. "Mayank? What about Mayank? Is he okay?" Ishan interjected, his voice laced with concern for his best friend. "Oh, hello bhabhi. Mayank's fine. It's just that..." Abhishek trailed off. 

"That what, Abhishek?" Ishan pressed, a sense of unease creeping into her heart. "Bhabhi, please don't be angry," Abhishek pleaded. "No, it's okay. Just tell me what happened," Ishan said, her voice steady. "I love Mayank," Abhishek blurted out.

 "Really?" Shubman shouted in astonishment. "Yes..." Abhishek confirmed. "Wow, since when?" Shubman asked. Then, noticing Ishan's silence, he added, "Sweetheart, are you alright?" "Yes...does Mayank know about this?" Ishan asked. 

"No, bhabhi. Sorry if I upset you," Abhishek said. "No, Abhishek, I'm not upset. I know you'll take good care of him. Please go and confess your feelings to him soon," Ishan said. "Of course, bhabhi. I promise to make him happy," Abhishek said, then ended the call.

"Jaan, you're okay, right?" Shubman asked, caressing Ishan's thighs. Ishan nodded with a gentle smile. "I'm okay, Shubi. I just want Mayank to be happy." "Don't worry, Abhishek will always keep Mayank happy," Shubman reassured him.

 Ishan smiled and pecked Shubman's hands. They soon arrived home, and Ishan went straight to the bedroom to change. He emerged from the closet to find Shubman gazing at him. "What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?" Ishan asked. 

"Nothing much. It's just that you look extra handsome today," Shubman replied. "Oh, come on." Ishan chuckled. "No, really," Shubman insisted. "It's the same me, and let me go. I have to cook," Ishan said. "Let's just order in," Shubman suggested. 

"No, Shubi. No takeout today. I'll make something quick. You go and freshen up," Ishan said as he walked towards the cupboard. "Are you sure? Don't you need help?" Shubman asked. "No, Mr. Gill. I don't need help. You go and freshen up," Ishan said and proceeded to the kitchen to prepare dinner. 

Ishan gathered the ingredients for butter chicken and laccha paratha. He knew his husband loved them. As he prepared the butter chicken, he felt two arms wrap around his waist. The rain was still pouring, creating a romantic ambiance. 

"What's up with you today? You're being so romantic," Ishan asked. "Hmm... When your wife is so beautiful, it's only natural to be romantic," Shubman said, kissing Ishan's neck. "Not now. I'm making dinner," Ishaan protested.

 "Okay," Shubman said and sat on the counter, watching his husband. After a while, Ishan finished cooking and set the dining table. Shubman went to his seat, and Ishan was about to sit when Shubman pulled him onto his lap. 

"What are you doing?" Ishan asked. "Nothing much. I want to have dinner like this today," Shubman said, making Ishan blush. Ishan served them and they began to eat. After dinner, they cleaned up and retired to their bedroom, locking the door behind them.

=======================================================

HII GUYS MISSED ME

WELL MAINE SOCHA KYUN NA UPDATE DEDUN

KYUNKI MERI MARZI

PADH PADH KE DIMAG PHAT GAYA THA 

TOH JO BHI LIKHA HAI JALDI MAIN LIKHA HAI

PLEASE BEAR IT

TILL THEN 

BYE BYE

LOVE YOU~