Godbharayi

After a few days, they left for Mumbai. During this time, Shubman had become increasingly protective over Ishan. Now three months pregnant, Ishan's nausea and vomiting had subsided, but he still experienced mood swings, which Shubman handled with care and patience.

Although Shubman loved pampering Ishan, the past month had been particularly demanding at work. He would wake up early and leave for the office, returning home late at night, often exhausted. Ishan understood that Shubman was overworking himself, so today, he decided to surprise him with a special evening together.

Ishan spent the day decorating their entire bedroom, creating a warm and romantic atmosphere. His small baby bump was now visible, and he gently caressed it while looking in the mirror. "Baby, aaj na ham aapke dada ko surprise denge, ok?" he whispered softly to the bump, smiling as he glanced around the beautifully decorated room, feeling content with his efforts.

Around midnight, Ishan heard the door to their room unlock. "Jaan?" Shubman called out, not receiving any reply. He assumed Ishan was asleep. As Shubman turned on the light, he was taken aback by the sight before him. The room was aglow with twinkling fairy lights, adorned with delicate flowers, and lit by the soft flicker of candles.

Ishan stood near the bed, a gentle smile on his face and a sparkle in his eyes. He looked radiant, his small baby bump visible through his fitted shirt. Shubman walked over, his eyes wide with amazement. "Ishan, this is... incredible. I can't believe you did all this."

Ishan walked toward Shubman, his hand resting on his belly. "Welcome home, jaan," he said softly, his voice brimming with love.

Shubman pulled Ishan into a gentle embrace, careful of his baby bump. "I miss you both so much too. I'm sorry I've been so busy."

Ishan looked up at him, his eyes filled with understanding. "I know you're doing it for us. But tonight, let's forget about work and just be together."

Shubman nodded, a wave of gratitude and love washing over him. "You're amazing, Ishan. Thank you for this."

They spent the rest of the evening enjoying the dinner Ishan had prepared, talking, laughing, and simply savoring each other's company. Shubman couldn't take his eyes off Ishan, marveling at how lucky he was to have such a caring and thoughtful partner.

Later, as they lay in bed, Shubman held Ishan close, his hand resting gently on Ishan's belly. "I can't wait to meet our little one," Shubman whispered.

Ishan smiled, his heart full. "Me too. But for now, let's just cherish these moments together."

And with that, they drifted off to sleep, feeling more connected and in love than ever before.

As Ishan entered the fifth month of his pregnancy, his baby bump became more noticeable, drawing affectionate attention from everyone around him. Living with Shubman’s parents, Mrs Gill and Mr Gill, brought a comforting sense of family unity and support.

One bright morning, the household was bustling with activity. The aroma of freshly cooked breakfast filled the air as Mrs Gill worked in the kitchen. Mr Gill was in the living room, reading the newspaper, while Shubman prepared to head out for work. Ishan emerged from their bedroom, moving a bit slower than usual, but with a serene smile on his face.

"Good morning, everyone," Ishan greeted as he entered the kitchen.

Mrs Gill looked up and her face lit up with joy. "Good morning, beta! Kaisa lag raha hai aaj?"

"Acha mumma," Ishan replied, taking a seat at the table.

Shubman walked over to Ishan and kissed his forehead. "Morning, love. Did you feel the baby move again last night?"