Whispers of the Heart

Ishan stared after Mayank's retreating figure. "Why did he leave like that?" he asked. "It's okay, jaan. He must have something important to do. Don't worry," Shubman said. Ishan nodded his head. The party was over and everyone went home. Ishan and Shubman came to their room. "Shubi, why don't you go and freshen up first?" Ishan said. "But we could go together, na jaan?" Shubman teased. Ishan's cheeks flushed and he looked at him. 

"You will never change," he said. "That's true...main fresh hoke aaya," Shubman said and left to get fresh. Ishan went to the dressing room and started to remove his earrings. He was thinking about Mayank. Why had he behaved like that? He was so engrossed in thinking that he didn't even know when Shubman came back from the shower and was looking at him. "Jaan..." Shubman said and held his waist with his hands.

 Ishan looked at him. "Aap kab aaye?" he asked. "Abhi, jab tum apne khayalon main gum the," Shubman said. "Main toh bas..." Ishan said. "Mayank ke baare me soch raha tha?" Shubman said. "Hmm...I don't know why he suddenly left. And it seemed like he had been crying," Ishan said. "Don't worry, hmm...we'll go and meet him tomorrow. Okay?" Shubman said. "Okay," Ishan said and went to freshen up. Shubman saw Ishan's gloomy mood so he wrote a note for Ishan and stuck it to the dressing table, knowing well that Ishan would come there. 

Then he came out of their room and went towards their garage. He called the guards and asked them about the key. Ishan took a shower and came to their room only to see that no one was there. He thought maybe Shubman had gone down to get some water. He went towards the dressing table and saw a note that read, "Get ready and come to the entrance of the house, baby." "Why at the entrance?" Ishan thought, but still got ready and went downstairs.

 He opened the gate of their house and the sight which he saw made his jaw drop to the floor. There stood Shubman, looking incredibly handsome in a leather jacket, black jeans, and a racing helmet. He was sitting on a sleek black motorcycle.

 He was sitting on a sleek black motorcycle

Shubman's look

HIS BIKE

Ishan strode towards his husband and tugged him closer by his collar. "Mujhe pata nahi tha aapko bike bhi chalani aati hai," Ishan said, his lips brushing against Shubman's. "Aapke liye toh hum gun chalana bhi seekh jaye Mr. Gill," Shubman replied, making Ishan blush. "Toh, ham kahan jaa rahe hain?" Ishan asked, pulling away. "How about a long drive?" Shubman suggested, gesturing for Ishan to sit behind him.