Unwavering Bonds: The Gift of Acceptance and Love

Shubman and Ishan entered, their footsteps almost inaudible on the plush carpet.

 Ishan, with his innate sense of cleanliness, made a beeline for the restroom, leaving Shubman to momentarily rest on the bed. 

Fifteen minutes later, Ishan emerged from the bathroom, his face creased with concern as he noticed Shubman lying on the bed, massaging his temples.

 "Shubi?" Ishan called out gently, his voice a soft caress in the quiet room. 

A faint murmur, barely audible, escaped Shubman's lips, "Hmm?"

 "Kya hua? Aap ki tabiyat thik nahi hai?" Ishan asked, his voice laced with worry. 

"Han, bas thoda sar dard ho raha hai," Shubman replied, his voice strained. 

"Travelling ki wajah se?" Ishan inquired, his brow furrowed in concern. 

"Hmm," Shubman responded, his eyes closed as he tried to ease the throbbing pain.

 "Main malish kar dun, dekhna ekdam thik ho jayega," Ishan offered, his hands instinctively reaching out to soothe Shubman's aching head.

 "Nhi Ishu, tum tension mat lo," Shubman said, a hint of protest in his voice.

 "Aise kaise tension na lun? Aap mere pati ho, to mujhe toh tension hogi na," Ishan retorted, his tone laced with affection and concern.

 Shubman smiled weakly, "Acha baba, thik hai, malish kar do."

 Ishan's face lit up with joy as he positioned himself behind Shubman, his nimble fingers gently kneading the tense muscles on Shubman's scalp.

Ishan gently massaged Shubman's head for a blissful 10 minutes, trying to relieve the tension that had built up.

 "Aab kaisa lag raha hai?" Ishan asked, concern lacing his voice. 

Shubman smiled as he replied, "Ekdam mast." 

The touch of Ishan's hands always managed to soothe him. 

Ishan's smile widened. 

"Dekha, maine bola tha na thik ho jayega." 

He was glad his efforts were paying off. 

However, Shubman's face showed a hint of lingering pain.

 "Hmmm...par abhi thoda pain hai," he confessed.

 "Pain? Aur malish kar dun?" Ishan suggested, eager to do anything to make Shubman feel better. 

Shubman shook his head slightly.

 "Ye malish se nahi jayega." 

Perplexed, Ishan asked, "Fir?"

 His eyes locked with Shubman's, captivated by their beauty. 

Suddenly, Shubman reached out and pulled Ishan closer, causing him to land softly on Shubman's lap. 

Ishan stammered, "K-kya h-hua?" 

Shubman didn't utter a word; instead, he surprised Ishan with a passionate kiss, catching him off guard.

 At that moment, Ishan's senses were overwhelmed, and he reciprocated the affection. 

The intensity of the kiss forced them to break apart, gasping for breath. 

Ishan looked at Shubman, his eyes filled with a mix of surprise and longing.

 Shubman, wearing a mischievous smile, spoke without saying a word. 

"Kya aap bhi, Shubi?" Ishan playfully complained.