Anticipation and Excitement: Embracing the Future Together

Two days had passed since the meeting between Mr. Gill and Mr. Kishan, and the anticipation for the engagement and wedding filled the air. 

The arrival of the priest at Kishan's residence marked the official commencement of the preparations. 

With a warm smile gracing his face, the priest presented the auspicious dates to both families.

 After careful consideration, they finalized the dates, setting the engagement ceremony for the following week and the grand wedding to take place a month later. 

The decision was made, taking into account Ishaan's upcoming semester exams and Shubhman's business commitments in Germany. 

As the priest bid farewell to the families, Mr. Kishan made his way to Ishaan's room. 

Finding his son immersed in his studies, he gently called out to him, "Ishan?"

 "Yes, papa," Ishan responded, his eyes filled with determination.

 "I hope I'm not disturbing you," Mr. Kishan said, concerned about interrupting his son's studies.

 "No, papa, you're not. I was just reviewing the chapters," Ishan replied a hint of relief in his voice.

 "Oh, that's great. How's your preparation going?" his father inquired, keen to know his son's progress.

 "It's going well, papa. I'm feeling confident," Ishan said, his face reflecting his dedication.

 Mr. Kishan paused for a moment before bringing up the topic that was on both their minds.

 "Um... Ishan, next week is your engagement, and after a month, your wedding.

 You don't have any concerns, do you?" he asked, his eyes filled with a mix of anticipation and fatherly care.

 "No, papa, I don't have any problems," Ishan answered without hesitation. 

"But why is there a one-month gap? My exams will be over soon," he questioned, curiosity evident in his voice. 

"Well, Shubhman has to travel to Germany for an important business meeting. 

That's why we decided on this arrangement," Mr. Kishan explained, understanding his son's concern.

 Ishaan nodded, accepting the explanation. 

"Okay, papa. I understand," he replied, a hint of excitement creeping into his voice as he realized how close he was to beginning a new chapter in his life.

SHUBHMAN POV

Shubhman was immersed in a crucial project that demanded his undivided attention. 

However, his concentration was abruptly shattered by the persistent ringing of his phone.

 Glancing at the caller ID, he noticed the name of his father staring back at him. 

With a sigh, he answered the call. 

"Yes, papa?" Shubhman inquired, his voice tinged with professional politeness.

 "Shubhman, where are you?" his father asked, a hint of concern lacing his tone. 

Shubhman couldn't resist a sarcastic retort. "I'm in the jungle right now, papa," he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

"Shubhman!" his father exclaimed, his voice tinged with exasperation. 

"Seriously, papa," Shubhman clarified, his tone turning serious. "I'm at the office at this time. Why do you ask such strange questions?" 

"I thought you were in a meeting," his father explained.