Embrace at Dawn

Ishan then took Shubman's dick in his mouth making Shubman groan. "umm...so hot jaan..." Shubman groaned. Ishan was sucking up and down trying to get as much as him he could. "Oh!! my god...Ish!!" Shubman moaned. This continued for a while. Ishan took as much as he could and Shubman enjoyed every minute of it. 

Ishan was bobbing his head while Shubman was deep thrusting inside his throat making Ishan gag and tears start to fall. Ishan moaned sending vibrations through Shubman making him lose his patience.

"I am close...jaan...I am cumming...." Shubman groaned and cum inside Ishan's mouth. Ishan pulled away with a pop sound and swallowed it all. Shubman got up and placed Ishan on his lap who was looking at Shubman with lust-filled eyes.

"You are so good babyboy...you take daddy so well" Shubman praised Ishan and a smile came on Ishan's lips. Without wasting anytime Shubman kissed Ishan. The kiss was messy, sloppy, tongues involved while Ishan was busy grinding his ass on Shubman's dick.

Ishan broke the kiss and started to kiss Shubman's neck. Shubman then laid Ishan on his back and hovered above him. "Please...daddy.." Ishan whined. "Please what babyboy..." Shubman said while he take Ishan's pink nipples on his hand and twisting it earning a needy moan from Ishan.

"I... need you inside me" Somehow Ishan managed to say the word. "As you wish jaan...but first let's prepare you a bit" Shubman said take some lube from the draw and coat his fingers. He then put one finger on Ishan's hole making Ishan arched his back. Ishan was liking every bit of it, the way Shubman's long, slender finger was working on him.

Soon Shubman put all the three fingers and started fingering in a fast motion. Ishan moaned louder. "Shubiiiii....i...i...a..am...c..close" Ishan said. "Cum...for me jaan.." Shubman said while he suck Ishan's nipples.

Ishan soon came hard on Shubman's fingers making his breathe quickened after the orgasm. Shubman then licked his fingers. "So sweet jaan...only for me" Shubman said. Ishan blushed at this and hide his face.

"Why so shy jaan...hmm..tell me" Shubman said while he took a condom from the drawer.  He tore the piece and wore it and sat between Ishan. "Are you ready jaan?" Shubman asked. "Y-yes shubiii" Ishan said. Shubman the slowly entered inside Ishan's hole while Ishan sucked a breathe. 

"Shh..jaan it's ok" Shubman assured. Shubman entered fully and wait for Ishan to get adjust. Soon Ishan told him to move. Shubman first started with slow thrust but then soon it got faster........

After reaching their orgasm Shubman pulled out and plopped beside Ishan. "Jaan are you okay?" Shubman asked while removing his hairs from his forehead. "Hmm..." Ishan said and snuggled closer to Shubman's chest. 

After their intimacy Shubman picked Ishan in bridal style and went towards the bathroom to get fresh. After cleaning themselves Shubman left ishan in the tub for sometime so that he can change the sheets. He changed the sheets and picked Ishan and laid him on the bed. They were too lazy to wore dress so he covered their naked bodies with the blanket and Ishan fall asleep while snuggling closer to him.

The next morning, Shubman woke up to find his beloved Ishan snuggled up close to him. He gently pecked Ishan's forehead and slipped out of bed to freshen up. Upon his return, he noticed Ishan sitting up on the bed with his chest exposed. 

"Good morning, jaan," Shubman greeted, sitting down beside Ishan. "Good morning," Ishan replied softly, wrapping the blanket around himself and resting his head on Shubman's chest. "What's wrong, jaan?" Shubman inquired. 

"I'm just tired," Ishan admitted. Shubman smiled and gently laid Ishan back down on the bed. "Kya kar rahe ho aap?" Ishan asked. "Pyar kar raha hun," Shubman replied, kissing Ishan's neck. "Aapka man abhi tak nahi bhara," Ishaan teased.