Rekindling the Flame

Shubman's lips formed into a playful pout as Ishan gently pushed him away, a soft chuckle escaping his lips. "Shubii... bas ho gaya," Ishan insisted, trying to focus on getting ready despite Shubman's playful distractions.

"But baby, I really miss you," Shubman protested, his eyes filled with longing as he looked at Ishan.

"I know, but hame late ho raha hai aur mumma abhi aa jayegi bulane... so how about we do it later?" Ishan suggested, his tone gentle but firm as he tried to reason with Shubman.

"Promise?" Shubman asked, his gaze searching Ishan's eyes for reassurance.

"Promise, Jaan," Ishan replied, leaning in to peck Shubman's lips with a tender kiss. As they broke apart, he adjusted his kurta, his reflection in the mirror reminding him of the impending task at hand.

Shubman wrapped his arms around Ishan's waist, drawing him close as he rested his chin on Ishan's shoulder. "Waise baby, jana zaruri hai?" he asked, his tone laced with curiosity.

"Aur nahi toh kya, Shubi? Hum kitne dino se mandir nahi gaye, ab mauka mil raha hai toh jayenge na," Ishan replied, his voice filled with enthusiasm as he adjusted Shubman's collar.

"Pehle ek kiss do," Shubman requested, his lips curling into a playful smile.

"Abhi toh diya tha," Ishan teased, but he couldn't resist Shubman's playful charm. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against Shubman's once more, savoring the sweetness of their connection. 

"Nahi mujhe ek aur chahiye," Shubman insisted, his arms pulling Ishan closer to him as he leaned in for another kiss.

Ishan couldn't help but smile at Shubman's persistence. Tiptoeing slightly, he met Shubman halfway, their lips meeting in a sweet and tender kiss. But what started as a gentle peck quickly deepened into something more passionate as Shubman responded eagerly, his hands pulling Ishan closer as they lost themselves in the moment.

Their blissful embrace was abruptly interrupted by the sound of Mayank's voice. "Ishu, jiju... oh, I'm sorry," Mayank stammered, turning around awkwardly as he realized he had walked in on them.

Ishan quickly broke the kiss, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he pushed Shubman away. "Mayank, tu yahan?" he exclaimed, quickly adjusting his clothes as he tried to regain his composure.

"H-han, w-wo main tumhe bulane aaya tha. Chalo, sab log wait kar rahe hai," Mayank explained hurriedly before hastily leaving the room.

As soon as Mayank was gone, Ishan turned to Shubman, his expression a mix of frustration and annoyance. "Sab aapki wajah se hua hai," Ishan accused, his tone tinged with exasperation as he dashed out of the room.

"Jaan, maine kiya..." Shubman called after him, his voice filled with regret as he ran after Ishan, desperate to make amends.

Outside, everyone was waiting patiently, unaware of the drama that had just unfolded. But their anticipation quickly turned to surprise as they saw Ishan storming out of the room, with Shubman close behind him, apologizing profusely.

"Maa, papa, chaliye," Ishan called out as he settled into the car.

The family members took their respective seats in the cars. Ishan, Shubman, Mayank, and Abhishek found themselves together in one car. Ishan and Mayank sat in the backseat while Shubman drove, with Abhishek beside him.

Throughout the ride, Shubman's gaze kept drifting towards Ishan, who remained pointedly silent, his attention elsewhere. Mayank, sensing the tension between the two, felt uncomfortable, shifting awkwardly in his seat as he tried to avoid getting involved.

Upon reaching the gurudwara, they washed their feet and covered their heads with cloth as a sign of respect. Shubman walked alongside Ishan, his voice low as he attempted to apologize.

"Jaan, I am sorry na," Shubman pleaded, his tone earnest as he sought forgiveness from Ishan.

Ishan shot him a glare, silencing him with a look that spoke volumes. Shubman fell silent, realizing that this wasn't the time or place to push for reconciliation.

Abhishek pulled Shubman aside, sensing his distress.

"Kya hua Bhai, bhabhi gussa hai kya?" Abhishek inquired, his tone laced with concern.

"Han yaar," Shubman replied, his gaze fixed on Ishan, who was now engrossed in conversation with Dadi.

"Kya kiya tune is baar?" Abhishek asked, trying to understand the source of Ishan's anger.

"Mayank ne hame kiss karte huye pakad liya, aur tabse Ishan mujhse gussa hai," Shubman confessed, frustration evident in his voice.

"Wow, tabhi Mayank laal hoke aaya tha," Abhishek remarked, connecting the dots.

"Han Bhai, main kya karun bata na," Shubman asked, seeking his brother's advice.

"Hmm...bhabhi ko date pe le ja," Abhishek suggested, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Hmm...nice idea," Shubman agreed, feeling a glimmer of hope at the prospect of reconciling with Ishan.

With newfound determination, Shubman made his way over to Ishan, his heart pounding with nervous anticipation. After praying at the gurudwara and presenting the wedding card of Abhishek and Mayank, they departed for the Radha Krishna Mandir, each lost in their own thoughts as they contemplated the path forward.

Outside the temple, they purchased the Puja saman and entered the temple grounds in pairs.

Shubman and Ishan walked together, with Ishan carrying the Puja saman. They performed their prayers, and the pandit blessed them, offering kind words that warmed their hearts.

"Aap dono ki jodi saat janmo tak salamt rahe, bilkul Radha Krishna ki jodi lag rahi hai," the pandit remarked, his smile filled with warmth as he observed the couple. Shubman smiled at Ishan, who shyly looked away, his cheeks tinged with a blush.

After receiving the blessings, they found a quiet spot to sit within the temple grounds. Shubman gently guided Ishan to a corner, seeking a private moment to speak with him.

"Shubi, aap yahan kyun laye mujhe?" Ishan questioned, his tone soft but curious.

"Sorry Jaan... I know tum mujhse gussa ho, par main kya karta hoon, you know I can't control myself whenever you are around me," Shubman apologized, his voice filled with sincerity.

"I know, Shubi. Aur main aapse gussa nahi hun. Han, thode time ke liye tha par ab nahi hun," Ishan reassured him, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Sach mein?" Shubman asked, his eyes searching Ishan's for confirmation.

Ishan nodded, his heart swelling with affection as he met Shubman's gaze. Shubman's dimpled smile warmed Ishan's heart, melting away any lingering traces of resentment.

"Ishan, Shubman, jaldi aao beta, jana hai," Dadi's voice called out, breaking their moment of intimacy.