First meet

It is IPL season going on in India. Shubman Gill is in Kolkata Knight Riders and it is his first time playing in the IPL.

Shubman, with his bat and fielding, is impressing everyone including the cricket legends. His first season is going super great for him so far.

Then comes the match with Mumbai Indians. The match is in Wankhede stadium, Mumbai.

Sara on the other hand, has come to India especially for the IPL as Arjun Tendulkar is also going to play for Mumbai Indians and it's his first IPL as well. She is very excited to see his brother on the field.
Sara is all ready to go to the stadium.

Sara ( in mind ) : I can't wait for today's match. Arjun is going to make his debut in the IPL.

Then she started clicking her pictures in the car and uploaded the same on Instagram stories.

The scene shifts to the stadium now.
Shubman is busy with his warm-up session. He is very well aware that his idol is going to watch him play so he has to perform well.

MI won the toss and decided to bowl first. Shubman entered the field to open for his team.

Shubman took full advantage of the powerplay and scored many sixes and fours. Sachin Sir was appreciating his batting techniques from the bench.

Sara: Yaar, I knew his name but I didn't know that he plays so well. If he keeps playing like this then we'll have a tough score to chase.

Alysha ( Sara's best friend ): I know right, he's playing amazing. Also have you seen his pictures? He has such cute dimples.

Sara: Really?? Are you kidding me? Here I'm so stressed about the match and you're literally stalking him on Instagram. Focus on the game.

Alysha: But sara, have a look.

Sara: not interested, Lish.

Alysha: Sara please, please..

Sara: okay show !

Sara was checking out his posts.

Sara: yeah, he's cute and handsome. Happy? I saw his posts. Now can you please concentrate on the match?

Time and overs passed but Shubman was not ready to go to the pavilion. He was just a six away from his century.
Arjun was bowling the last ball of his over AND IT WAS A SIX!!!
SHUBMAN GILL HAS SCORED A CENTURY AGAINT HIS IDOL'S TEAM! ( The commentators screamed with excitement )
Shubman did his celebration and was so happy to score a century.

Sara was quite pissed at him because he scored so many runs against her brother's bowling and ofcourse Mumbai Indians. But she clapped to appreciate the young talent.

Atlast, Kolkata Knight Riders won the match and the players started shaking their hands with the opponent team.

Then it was Shubman's turn to handshake with Sachin Sir.

Sachin: Shubman, you played very well today. I'm super proud of you and I absolutely can't wait to see you break records.

Shubman: Thank you so much, sir.
Coming from you, it really means a lot.

Sachin : All the very best for the future.

Shubman: Thank you sir.

Sara and Alysha were also on the ground talking to Arjun. That's when Shubman came to greet Arjun.

Shubman: Hey bro, well played.

Arjun: thanks Shubman. You were on fire today.

Shubman: Thanks !