Unofficially official

__________________________________
Disclaimer-
Writing this chapter was like a rollercoaster of confusion for me. I was so confused, not knowing where to start and where to end. It was like I was bombarded with different news and it was causing a lot of chaos in my mind. So, I decided to leave it all behind and create something different. I didn't want to dig into the details because of my confusing mind. But I felt like this plot was necessary for the story. So, even though I'm 100% sure it didn't happen in real life, I included it anyway. Please don't judge, guys. I knew it didn't happen like this. Thank you for the attention! You may continue with the story .
__________________________________

Once the "Dil Diyan Gallan" episode came out, people started misunderstanding Sara T and thought she was SAK. The rumours were spreading like wildfire, but Sara, being an understanding girlfriend, didn't let it bother her too much. She knew the backstory and understood the situation. They had some conversations about it and decided not to take any action and just let people think whatever they wanted to.

Few months later,
After the match against NZ on 1st February 2023, Shubman was heading back to Chandigarh. And at the Ahmedabad airport, he bumped into SAK. It was totally unexpected, but they saw each other. And hence they had a little chat, and then Shubman caught his flight while SAK took a different one. He decided to have a conversation with Sara once he lands in Chandigarh. But some people snapped a picture of them together and posted it online. It went viral, and the rumours started flying again. Once he landed, his phone was blowing up with notifications, and he couldn't believe it. He wanted to call Sara, but then his mom called. He didn't want to ignore her and let her make up her own story, so he decided to talk to her first.

His mom: Yeh kya dekh rahi hu main? Tu usse kyu mila?

Shubman: Mumma, main nahi mila... woh mil gayi galti se... kya karta main?!

His mom: Pichli baar bhi yeh sab hua tha par tune kaha tha ki professional commitments ke wajah se mila tha tu... Airport mein kaunsa professional commitment hota hai?! Huh? Udhar kyu mila tu usse?

Shubman: Mumma, main bol toh raha hu ki galti se mil liya main usse... Main toh khud nahi milna chahta tha...

His mom: Ab agar woh milne aaye na toh tu ignore kar dena usko...

Shubman: Main aapki baat samajh raha hu... mujhe bhi yeh rumours pe gussa aa raha hai but usko ignore toh nahi kar sakta tha na... aise achha nahi lagta hai...

His mom: Toh atleast usko keh dena ki woh durr rahe tujhse... teri already ek girlfriend hai aur wahi rahegi...

Shubman: Usko pata hai yeh baat, mumma!

His mom: Ek toh tere papa bhi gussa kar rahe yeh rumours dekh kar...Tu ghar aa uske baad baat karenge tujhse...

Shubman: Aap log shaant ho jao... aise kuch nahi hai... coincidentally mil gaye hum bas...

His mom: Waise Sara naraaz hai kya?

Shubman: Main usko call karu uske pehle toh aapne call kar diya...

His mom: Tune abhi tak usse baat nahi kiya hai?

Shubman: Nahiiiiiii!!!

His mom: Toh mere saath timepass kya kar raha hai?! Call kar usko...

Shubman: Haa chalo bye!!

After Shubman finished talking to his mom, he wanted to call Sara again. But just as he was about to make the call, Jugnu started calling him. It was like a never-ending cycle of phone calls!

Shubman: Kuch urgent hai toh bol... nahi toh mujhe ek call karna hai... uske baad baat karunga...

Jugnu: Urgent hi hai...