Reactions

Shahneel came to the airport to pick up Shubman.

Shahneel ( hugs him) : Hello mere bhai!! I missed you so much!!

Shubman: Missed you too!

Shahneel: I doubt.. tu mujhe kyu miss karta? You were with the love of your life..

Shubman ( blushes): I know but that doesn't mean I didn't miss you all.

Shahneel: How did England treat you?

Shubman: Superb!! But I miss ghar ka khana.. Sara tried her level best to give me homely vibes tho.

Shahneel: Hainaaa!! Meri bhabhi hai hi itni pyaari..

Shubman: Haa!! Btw listen! I'm going to tell mom and dad about Sara.

Shahneel ( excitedly) : When??

Shubman: I'm thinking maybe tomorrow?

Shahneel: You can tell right after going home.. I can't wait.... please please

Shubman: No!! I want to rest first.

Shahneel: Then atleast tell mumma?? Please?

Shubman: Tomorrow!

Shahneel: Fine..

They both went home. Shubman got freshen up and finally had ghar ka khana. It was evening time, so Shubman was resting on the sofa. He was alone in the living room and he was missing Sara. He really wanted to call her but then he remembered that it'd be night time in London. Moreover, Sara has her exams in the next month. So, for that, she sleeps early to wake up early in the morning and then study.
So he ignored the idea of calling or texting her. Instead he started looking at her pictures and all his London memories were infront of his eyes.
That's when Shahneel came to the living room and  stood behind the sofa to catch a glimpse of what he was doing. She saw that Shubman is looking at Sara's pictures with hearty eyes. An instant thought came to her mind to kind of expose Shubman atleast in front of their mom. She went to her mom's room.

Shahneel: Mumma, suno!

Mom: Haa kya hua? Bhaag ke kyu aayi hai itna?

Shahneel: Shubman dekho kya kar raha hai..

Mom: kya kar raha hai?

Shahneel: Woh sofa pe rest kar raha hai toh aap uske piche se jana aur uska phone dekhna..thik hai?

His mom and Shahneel came out of the room and go behind him to look at his phone. Shubman was so into looking at Sara's pictures that he didn't have any idea of what was going behind his back.
His mom saw a girl's picture and widened her eyes and looked at Shahneel.

Shahneel ( in action): Mereko nahi pata... Usse pucho...

Mom: Toh kaisi lagi ladki, Shubman?

Shubman: Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

He jumps off the sofa and even dropped his phone because he had no idea that they were behind him.

Shubman: Shit!! Phone gira diya mera..

Mom: Tu bata pehle.. ladki kaisi lagi?

Shubman ( shocked ): Hein?? Kaun ladki?

Mom: Innocent act mat kar aur bata kiski photo thi woh?

Shahneel: Mumma, aap usko nahi jaante?

Mom: Celebrity hai kya? Mereko idea nahi hai.. Shubman tu bata...

Shubman wanted to tell his mom but he was too shocked at that moment that he started lying.

Shubman: Koi nahi hai mumma... Main toh Instagram use kar raha tha..