5|•𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀•

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆:

I arrived at the pizzaria with Abby. I unlocked the gate, and abby rushed inside while I locked the gate behind me. I walked into the pizzeria seeing Vanessa. I walked over to the stage where vanessa stood, watching Abby run around. "Hey, Mike. Why is Aby here again?" she sounds concered. Worried even. I didn't know why, but i just answered her question.
"Because she wanted to be. Now relax." Abby climed on stage. "Abby, get down" i told her, but she didn't listen. She drew red hearts in little sticky notes and put them in each animatronic's hand. She then got down. "Mike, just go take her in the security room. I need to go somewhere." Vanessa sounded annoyed with me. But i didn't care.
"Okay abby, let's go." I take Abby to the security room, and I set up a fort for her to lay in. She got into the fort, and i sat into tbe security chair with the sec cam tv on the desk. I checked my phone, and it was 10:30PM. I put beadphones on, and fell asleep.

I heard a scream. It sounded like a little girl. I checked my phone, and it was 11:55PM. I turned around to see no Abby in the fort i made her. I jumoed up and ran out to the main diner to see where she was. There were those four big animatronics, surrounding Abby. I feared I was too late. I grabbed a chair and ran towards the bear animatronic, but then they all turned towards me and Abby quickly got up.
"Mike, it's okay! they weren't hurting me, they were tickling me!" Abby says with a happy expression on her face. I put the chair down and with a sigh of relief. The bear, didn't look happy. Its eyes were red and it had sharp eyebrows. "Freddy, it's okay. This is my brother Mike!" When Abby assured that thing i was not a threat, it's face relaxed. It creeped me out, honestly. "Mike, this is freddy, chica, bonnie, and foxy." Abby introduced them all, wether i cared or not. I was weirded out by them. Scared, even. "This..this has to be a joke right? i-i mean..there's someone controlling them right? there's.." i looked around to see if anyone was in the resturant and i didnt see. but of course, nothing. "What the hell..." i murmur to myself.
I grab Abby's and rush to the security room. I lock the door, and call Vanessa. "What the hell is going on?! what aren't you telling me" i whisper so i don't scare Abby.
"What do you mean?" Vanessa's calm, like she doesn't know what im talking about.
"They can move and you didn't tell me?!" Vanessa sighs.
"Yes, they can. How'd you figure that out?" she asks agressively.
"I took Abby to work with me and they wer-"
"You brought Abby?! Why the fuck would you do that?!" She yells.
I hold up one finger to Abby telling her one second, and i leave the security room.
"Vanessa, your seriously yelling at me?!"
"YES. You're an IDOT!"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING TOLD ME  AND I WOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT HER HERE!" i hang up the phone. I walk to the main area, only to see the animatronics back on stage.
I sigh, walking back into the security room and locking the door. Abby fell asleep in her fort, so i thought i should go back to the dream. I promisd Y/N i wouldn't, but this was important. I sat in my chair, took a sleeping pill and put my headphones on. I lay my head down on the desk, and my eyes drifted off slowly.

Mike's dream:
I was back in the forest again. I looked around to look for those kids. There they were, behind me. I slowly turned around. "Listen, i won't hurt you. I-im not a threat, i just wanna know if you saw what happend to my brother!" They all stare, and then they start running. I run after the ginger-haired boy. Once i caught up to him, he slashed my arm. I wake up.

I look around, while taking my headphones off. I was annoyed, because i didn't get any new information from the dream. I look behind me, and Abby isn't there, again. "Fuck" i run out of the room, only to see Abby playing on stage with the animatronics, and Vanessa Watching her.

She turns her head, with her arms crossed and smiles.
"Hey, Mike."

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦:

𝘏𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘺! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦  "jealous" 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘏𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘺! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦  "jealous" 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨!!!