1) Illness - Marko

Your head was throbbing, The room was spinning and the lights were blinding.

Ugh I hate being sick. You thought to yourself while laying in your makeshift bed in the depths of the cave waiting for the boys to return home from their hunt.

You were about to drift off when you heard engines revving and boys hollering. Your eyebrows furrowed at the harsh noises.

"Babe?" Marko called out.

You saw him emerge from the tunnels connecting different parts of the cave to your room. He paused and a wave of panic washed over him.

"Baby what the fuck happened, are you okay, do you feel sick, do you have a fever, should I get someone !?"

Pure panic displayed on his face as he gripped onto your hand and placed his palm on your forehead in an attempt to soothe you.

"No Marko, I think I've just got a migraine or something, nothing major I'm just very uncomfortable right now"

You smile weakly up at your boyfriend and he kisses your forehead.

"Oh baby doll" he coos.

Marko tends to baby you as he's the smallest of the boys he likes to make himself look and feel bigger by babying you.

"You get some rest and let me know if you need anything okay babe?"

"Stay Marko please"

His face softened at your request as he finds you adorable.

"Of course baby" Marko slid into the bed next to you cautiously not to move you too much and embraced you in his arms. You rested your head against his chest, taking in his scent as he kissed your forehead and stroked your hair while whispering sweet nothings to you.

You felt comfort knowing that you were safe in the arms of your protector and he was going nowhere. You loved Marko with your whole heart and wish to spend the rest of eternity with him.

What was stopping you from making your wish come true ?