18) You turning - All

You lay on the old couch in the cave, your head rested on Dwayne's lap while he played with your hair soothingly and your legs draped over Marko's lap as he rubbed your legs too. David was sat in front of the couch holding your hand and Paul rested on the arm of the chair, holding the bottle that you had just drank from.

The bottle that will change your life.

The room was slowly spinning and you became incredibly cold, feeling the blood rushing from your body, dragging out any remaining warmth along with it. You shiver and Marko takes off his jacket and places it over your body and Dwayne pulls you in closer to him.

"You're doing great sweetheart, it will all be over soon I promise, and then you'll get to stay with us forever my love" Dwayne whispers to me.

Paul gets up and places the bottle down before making his way to the back of the couch and leaning over it to plant a loving kiss on your freezing forehead.

"Proud of you babe" he smiles down at you and kisses you again, this time on your lips.

David squeezed your hand so you looked over at his face that was lit elegantly by the dim light of the cave. He gave you a reassuring nod and lifted your hand to kiss it.

You felt yourself begin to feel extremely drowsy and tired, struggling to keep your eyes open. You fight to stay awake, scared that you may never open them again.

"It's okay darling, rest now. We will stay right here the whole time until you wake up we promise, right boys?" Dwayne asks the group. All 3 boys nod and say their 'i love yous' before you drifted off to sleep, leaving behind the cold and embracing the dark warmth that overcame your body.

A couple of hours later, your eyes opened. You felt... different. You were cold but warm, you couldn't feel the beating of your heart in any part of your body. Your hand... jeez it was whiter than snow. You look around, you saw your boys smiling at you.

"Welcome back doll" David smiles and gets up to kiss your head.

"Am I... alive?" You ask. The boys laugh.

"No baby you're not alive, but if you mean that you are conscious and awake then yeah, you are" Marko replies while smirking.

You sit up but you are stopped by the feeling of something hitting you hard around the head. You hold your head after the pain and Dwayne pulls you back down.

"You're gonna have a killer headache for some time, so it's probably best that you get some rest" Dwayne says softly.

David tilts his head at you and grimaces, he extremely hates seeing you in pain, in fact, it hurts him, same with the other boys.

"Paul, carry y/n to bed and make sure she gets some rest" David says to Paul.

Paul nods and picks up y/n in his arms and carries her to the bedroom at the far back end of the cave. He slowly and carefully rests you upon the sheets and pulls them over you and fluffs up your pillow around your head. He strokes the hair out of your face and kisses your forehead before telling you goodnight and dims the light in the room.

He leaves and returns to the boys. They are all happy knowing that they have their love all to themeselves for the rest of eternity, and are able to protect her from anything or anyone.