15) Illness - Dwayne

It was very early in the morning, around 3am ish. You felt awful. Your bed was a swimming pool of sweat and despite the cave being beyond freezing, you could not stay cool. It was obvious you had a fever, which is unusual because you rarely get sick.

While lying in your bed trying to Dan yourself with a dodgy piece of pizza box cardboard you found on the floor scattered somewhere in the never ending mess cave. It wasn't working and the smell made you feel even worse. The nausea was finally hitting, what you were dreading. Your dread flew straight up your throat and onto the floor next to you.

"Great" you groaned and flopped back down.

You stared at the ceiling, clearly for quite some time as soon enough the boys return from their hunt. You heard their laughter and the music being played. Led Zeppelin, good one.

"Y/n?" You heard Dwayne call out.

You didn't answer, feeling too groggy to even sit up. Dwayne paused when he saw the state you were in. The sweat glistening on your face, the puke on the floor, the bed sheets scattered and your lack of clothes.

"What happened princess?"

"I'm sick Dwayne" you keep your eyes shut and your words come out all croaky.

Dwayne immediately rushes to your side and kisses your cheek before placing his hand gently upon your forehead.

"God, y/n, you got a boiler room up there or something? You've got a serious fever hun"

Your eyebrows furrowed and you placed your arm across your eyes to shelter them from the light.

"I'll be back in a moment okay?" Dwayne says before kissing your forehead and rushing out the room. A little while later, he comes back carrying a bowl of soup and a book. But not just any book, your favourite book. He placed the soup on your bed stand and took his shoes off before sliding into the bed right next to you, since he's a vampire he's very cold. He's an ice cube all the time. So he carefully picks you up and lays you against his cold body, giving you the relaxation you've needed.

"You lay there baby and try get some sleep I'll read your favourite book to help you okay?" He says and kisses your forehead.

As he read the book, you felt your eyes become heavy and the heat slowly draining from your thoughts and it being replaced by the admiration of your most loving boyfriend.