19) admitting feelings - Paul

You sat on the couch in the cave trying to throw paper balls into a random bucket, failing miserably. You were waiting for the boys to return from their nightly hunt. You knew what they were and you were fine with it and they want you to become one of them too, they've begged for ages, especially Paul.

If you're honest, you would most likely give in to Paul since you have gathered up a little crush on him. You just love the way the mesh top perfectly shows off his abs and how his hair flows around his face when he rides his bike. Oh him on his bike 😍

You have wanted to admit your feelings for a while now but have been scared of how he would react. What if he just sees you as a friend? That would be embarrassing. You were broken from your thoughts by whistling and laughing. The boys were home. You look up at the entrance and see them all flying in one by one, David landing in his wheelchair, Marko going to his pigeon cage, Dwayne to the book shelf and Paul right next to you on the couch. He put his arm behind your head and closed his eyes.

"You tired?" You ask.

"Nah, never tired" he smirks in reply.

"Liar" you shove his chest.

He holds his hand against his chest and pulls a sad and hurt face in a sarcastic way. You laugh at him and he soon laughs too. His smile is so pretty. You look him in the eyes smiling.

"What?" He smiles.

"Nothing" you avert your gaze, embarrassed that you got caught staring.

Paul stares at you for some time before standing up and picking you up. "Hold on tight okay?" He says.

You furrow your eyebrows. "What? What are you doing Paul?" You laugh and wrap your arms around his neck while your legs cling tightly around his torso, right above his hips. He flies up and out of the cave, letting the cool breeze get colder as you fly through the air over the ocean. The moon light bounces off of the waves, creating a picture of tranquility.

You soon land on a random island, not too far out in the sea. You can still see Santa Carla, it's just further away. You both lay down on the sand and look up at the stars.

"It's beautiful" you say.

Paul smiles and points out all the biggest stars. You don't really focus on the stars, you just admire him as he talks passionately about the constellations, something that you've learned that he is unexpectedly really passionate about. The only books he reads are about stars. He can be fun and goofy a lot of the time but you love seeing him in this relaxed state just waffling about the stars and all the facts he knows. Not even his brothers get to really see this side of him.

He continues talking about one of the stars and you lean up to his face and kiss his cheek softly, causing him to stop talking and look at you. Your face flushed, only just realising what you did, you get terrified that he won't react how you wanted him to.

He stares at you for a couple seconds before putting his hand beneath your chin and pulling your face up, connecting his lips with yours. Your lips fit perfectly together, like puzzle pieces, made for each other. His lips were soft and you felt like you could kiss him for eternity.

After a minute or so, you both pull apart and look into each other's eyes.

"You're beautiful, y/n" he says in a deep voice that causes your stomach to perform a gymnastics routine.

You smile at his comment and rest your head on his chest.

"Paul?" You say.

"Yes y/n"

"I love you"

There was a silence for a couple seconds before he sat up and swiftly pulled you onto his lap.

"I love you too y/n." He says before kissing the back of your head.

You both stay in this position for an hour or so, watching the waves, before fly in back to the cave where you slept in his embrace throughout the day.

Maybe becoming a vampire wouldn't be too bad, right?