6) Pregnancy announcement - Dwayne

You and Dwayne have been together for just over a year and you both were madly in love. He treated you like a queen and he was your king.

You adored everything about him from his looks to his personality and you were happy to spend the rest of eternity together.

So the plan was to drink from the bottle on your 19th birthday, which was soon.

Dwayne couldn't wait for you to become one of them. He was counting down the days and everything was on track for his perfect plan. Until you began feeling sick every morning, aches, cravings and the smell of certain things made your insides feel all gross.

"Dwayne?" You called timidly behind the curtain to your room.

"Yes honey?" Dwayne pulled back the curtain to reveal you sat with a pregnancy test in your hand. His eyes glued to the stick for a solid minute as you sat in silence, giving him time to process the news.

He pinched the top part of his nose between his eyes.

"Is this dangerous for your body, you know cause it's gonna be part vamp and you aren't even a half? Is this even possible? Are you certain?"

"I'm certain" you said lifting up the three sticks that all say positive. 

Dwayne pushes his hair back out of his face and walks over to you and pulls your head into his stomach and he strokes your hair while you rest your head on his toned abs while he stays standing.

"I'm sorry Dwayne, I know you don't want this"

He softly lifted your chin with his finger and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Baby, I want this more than anything in the world. A family with you, giving you a chance to lead a somewhat normal life. I could never be happier, I'm just worried that this will affect you in any way"

You smile up at him as he lowers down to your level on his knees.

"Y/n darling, I love you more than you could ever know and I will be here every second of every minute of every hour of every day. I won't let you or our baby down. You two are my top priorities and I will guard you guys with my life. My duty is to protect my family and that means you, the baby and my brothers." He smiles at you warmly and kisses you softly on your lips.

It's safe to say that Dwayne is a major family guy and is definitely very responsible and you see that in the way he looks after laddie. You couldn't have wished for a better father for your child.