3) Pregnancy announcement - Paul

You and Paul have been together for a year now. You knew the boys' secret and you weren't bothered by it. At first you were scared but then you realised that Paul was still the same guy you fell in love with and you couldn't bear to be apart from him.

Paul tries to persuade you to turn almost every day but you insisted on turning when you turn 19. Your 19th was in a month and you didn't expect the early birthday present coming to you.

The colour washed from your face as you look down at the stick.

'Shit, what the fuck am I going to do?'

'What will Paul think?'

'How is this even possible?'

Many thoughts were running through your mind and your heartbeat was going at million miles per hour. As if he senses your panic, Paul rushes in and stops dead in his tracks when he sees the pregnancy test.

"Uh babe. What you got there in your hand?"

You look up at him and your eyes start to water.

"Baby, hey hey it's alright" He rushes over to your side and pulls you into his embrace and kisses your head.

"You're alright baby girl, everything's gonna be alright cause I got you and I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or my baby... that's if you choose to keep it of course. And that's your decision not mine, it's your smokin hot body babe so I want you to do what you feel is right"

You laugh slightly at his compliment and look into his hazel eyes.

You never imagined having a baby with Paul as you both thought it was impossible so all your dreams of being a mother were thrown out the window when you fell in love with Paul.

"I want to keep it"

Paul smirks down at you and picks you up and spins you around in the air as you squeal with excitement.

"Yoweee hot mama!!" Paul shouts before placing you down after you tap his shoulder indicating you've had enough.

"You're gonna be a great day Paul"

"And you're gonna be a great mom y/n"

"He leans his head down and pulls your chin up with his finger as your lips meet before hugging once more with your little family.

"We gotta tell the boys that they're gonna be uncles !!" Paul pulls you by your hand to the main area where the boys are.

They were all thrilled at the news and were all excited at the fact that they're gonna be uncles. You even got a nod from David and a simple smile. Dwayne was happy that laddie will have another kid to play with.

After receiving handshakes and hugs off the boys Paul's smile is beaming brighter than the sun.

He looked down at your belly and pointed "I did that".