12) Depression- David

⚠️Sensitive topics⚠️
Please skip if you feel uncomfortable ❤️

Numb.

You felt numb. You were overcome with a wave of depression and you didn't know why. All you wanted to do was lie in bed and stare at the ceiling, all of your energy was drained from your body.

David was afraid, very afraid. He loves you with all his heart and would do anything to keep you safe and keep you from harm, so when he saw you in this state, he was by your side the whole time.

He tried to talk to you but you just replied dryly with no thought behind your eyes. The emerald green eyes that David adored gazing into was now dull and he hated it. He became so worried that you wouldn't go back to his happy, smiley y/n.

The boys would reassure David that you would be okay but he was so worried about you. Every night he would stroke your hair to help you fall asleep and then he would make sure you're definitely sleeping before going out hunting. However, he wouldn't stay out long because he was worried about you.

David being the 'leader' of the pack, he ordered one of the boys (usually Dwayne) to keep an eye on you when he's not there.

Days became weeks and you were no better. Dark eye bags had formed beneath your eyes and the small amounts you had been eating was showing. You were much thinner and David had reached a breaking point. After him talking to you with no response, he began yelling at you.

"Y/n, stop fucking about with me this is serious! I am worried sick about you and when I come to fucking reassure you all I get is silence. Just wake the fuck up from whatever you're in and be normal. I want my girl back and I want her now" 

You turned your head at David and tears formed in your eyes. His face sank and his expression became soft. He immediately felt awful because he made you cry. He hates to see you upset, but knowing that he caused it? It broke him.

"Y- y/n, I'm so sorry my love. I wasn't thinking... I was just angry it won't happen again, please darling forgive me"

You stayed motionless for a while, then you slowly lifted your frail frame and made your way over to David. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you down onto his lap and held you cradled like a baby in his arms.

It felt like ages since for David since he last felt your reciprocated touch. He hoped that things would get better now, still knowing that his behaviour was unacceptable and he shouldn't have yelled at you like that. But he can apologise after he gets his girl back.

"I love you so much y/n. More than you'll ever know, and I hate to see you like this, knowing that I can't help you. Please know that you can always talk to me whenever you want. About anything. No matter what I'm doing I'll drop everything for you in a heartbeat. I always have time for you my darling"

He leaned down and kissed your lips softly and rested his forehead against yours.

Hey guys, if you have any requests please let me know! ❤️